Another rant on NAPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another rant on NAPS

First off i want to tell everyone who logs into juiced muscle you are logging into a website where the people know there (shit) at anytime during the day or night if you have a question someone is here to help
    Heres my problem with NAPS yes probably like my 3 rd one
    A couple weeks or months back i told my juiced muscle friends that naps was giving away 2 to 300 of FREE gear to member of another site ( booooo )
    Acouple longer memebrr than me said take it easy big L naps will make it good with all members of all site ( juiced muscle screwd )
    " 2. Ive told naps if they have all this extra money stop running these bullshit CONTESTS give some gear to senior or all memebers of juiced muscle
    3. This one burns more than my naps tren E injections in my traps lol
    Naps is pullin the same shit again naps has been selling some fake generic blue tops that why there not in stock anymore. The part that burns is they have sent out MANY (free) samples of new hgh
    Has any juiced muscle memeber recieved any of these 3 things and if they have GREaT
    NAPS share the LoVE Juiced muscle members have your back its time to start realizing it

i orderd BT from before one month and i got Red Tops and they said me they are the same and 2 weeks later they removed the BT hgh from their site...
    sigpic

Comment

You might want to inject intra muscle 3.5 hours before a blood test to see if legit
      Some will say red tops make no difference but come on if there changing toppers to save pennies thats kinda crappy

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
        First off i want to tell everyone who logs into juiced muscle you are logging into a website where the people know there (shit) at anytime during the day or night if you have a question someone is here to help
        Heres my problem with NAPS yes probably like my 3 rd one
        A couple weeks or months back i told my juiced muscle friends that naps was giving away 2 to 300 of FREE gear to member of another site ( booooo )
        Acouple longer memebrr than me said take it easy big L naps will make it good with all members of all site ( juiced muscle screwd )
        " 2. Ive told naps if they have all this extra money stop running these bullshit CONTESTS give some gear to senior or all memebers of juiced muscle
        3. This one burns more than my naps tren E injections in my traps lol
        Naps is pullin the same shit again naps has been selling some fake generic blue tops that why there not in stock anymore. The part that burns is they have sent out MANY (free) samples of new hgh
        Has any juiced muscle memeber recieved any of these 3 things and if they have GREaT
        NAPS share the LoVE Juiced muscle members have your back its time to start realizing it
        So are you going to continue using NAPS
        sigpic

Comment

Well the only thing i dont get from NAPS is EQ and hgh. But i never used hgh yet from anybody
          But it would be nice of naps to stop kissing these other websites asses and throw alittle love to the juiced muscle family
          I can careless if its me but there are many guys on this site that could use and deserve some free gear or sign up for free hgh
          But i am really thinking of registering to this other website and get some freebees but i have been sitting back waiting for naps to give back to juiced muscle

Comment

I'm guessing that is a yes? I'm having a hard time deciding to use them even. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            M FREAKY
            Last edited by M FREAKY; 07-11-2013, 01:58 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

I could go for some free gear.
              "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

I have never had a problems with Naps, but I have only ordered three time from them and every thing I have gotten has been legit.
                [/COLOR]"The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

Henry Rollins

Comment

I have done 2 orders and cant complain. I got what I paid for and plan to order again. We all could use some free stuff. But as a business man I know free
                  is not in my billing when it comes to my customers. Now I been known to work a cash deal now and then
                  Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

They got everybody here so there is no need to give any free stuff here. They don't have everybody on the other sites so give a little gear and grow you customer base. Thats business 101! I'm happy with the sponsor and don't care about free shit.

Comment

Ya know I don't care about the free gear either, but I certainly don't want to see them dumb ass fuckin contests that fucking everyone cheats on. The worst thing is that Naps fucking knows there's cheating going on. They know it and wont do anything about it and they give away $2k each contest. Enough with the fuckin contests!!!!!! Find another way to do something for your customers!!!!

I love Naps like a brother, but loose the contests guys.

If they are giving away gear, then yeah spread the love Naps!!!!!
                      The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                      Chat Box Talk And Rules
                      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                      No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

hey bro i want to know have you taken Gp oral tren i thinking about getting some mass gains how much mass can i pack with this product?
                        any free bees i too would be interested
                        Jerry J. McCorkle

Comment

im 6 2 183 5.9 bf want to gain 20 in a 6 week cycle can i achieve this ?
                          Jerry J. McCorkle

Comment

No you cant achieve it with oral tren. I have ran it in 2 cycle
                            One cycle i took 2 pills aday. This cycle im on right now i take 4 pills aday
                            Oral tren give a better effect of a cutting cycle

Comment

They should throw a dog a bone. I just put in another order today for some Andromix and HCG. It would be nice to have a little something extra thrown in for free!! But I will not be holding my breath.
                              Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Working...
                              X