GP Superdrol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP Superdrol

Im currently 9 days into GP Superdrol 20mg ED with 250mcg GP Oral Tren(a few people on this site have said this batch of GP Oral Tren was bunk) and I have not noticed anything yet. Have anyone used this product before and when do you typically notice it start taking effect?
    NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

I think people overrate Oral Tren, Expectation is way to high Needless to say Tren work well with cutting i have used many time and have exp great results at 750-1000mcg
    Also I am not sure what your expectation from running 250mcg as I will say everyone receptor react deferentially maybe increasing the dose that could resolve your question

Comment

I was asking about mainly GP Superdrol....... do you have any experience with it? I have also decided to up Oral Tren to 500mcg
      Last edited by Scys; 07-11-2013, 02:41 AM.
      NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Originally posted by Scys View Post
        I was asking about mainly GP Superdrol....... do you have any experience with it? I have also decided to up Oral Tren to 500mcg
        GP oral tren is not bunk !!! I am a huge fan of oral Tren. as with all substances, it usually takes 2-3 weeks for the notices to begin.. and depending on the persons body and how well they take to it. while Cutting along with my other oils and orals, Ill take 4 tabs oral tren everyday 4 weeks on, 1off. I have had a few sides as usual ie: night sweats, higher bp and if Im not on schedule food wise I get shakey as hell but then I pop a couple butter scotch discs and im good. other than that I think its the best oral ever.... vascularity, hardness stands out once it kicks in bro...
        "I have found Iron Plates to be my greatest friend... They never freak out on me, never complain and are always there when I need them... Friends may come and go, but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds and if YOU let up for one second, that is where YOU will finish...

Comment

How much do you weigh?

GP Superdrol, Oral Tren, Dbol, ect .. are good to go, I have personally tried them and so have my friends.

IMO- your dosages are a little low, I mean if your above 200+ lbs that's not going to do much for you. You also picked the two most liver toxic orals together.

I normally run my superdrol @ 40-50mgs and my oral tren 750-1000mcgs. I get good results in a 4-6 week cycle. but never combine two harsh orals like that because your liver will hate you.

I start feeling effects 10-15 days in

Comment

Working...
          X