Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro

Hello All,

Been lurking here for some time reading and learning - no questions as of yet just still absorbing. Really pleased with all the quality info here. Many thanks to all the contributors!

Some basic info:
    Height: 5'2"
    Weight: 135
    BF: 6%

Two weeks into 1st Cycle (14 wk):
    Deca 200/wk
    Test-E 250/wk

PCT Plans (partly TBD):
    Have Clomid, Novaldex, HCG, Proviron on Hand
    ...waiting to see what seems required

Cheers,
    -CS

Welcome bro!!

HCG in PCT works contra-productive, it should be used during cycling when your balls are shrinking.

Comment

Welcome my friend..

Comment

welcome. glad to have another new face around JM!
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Thanks for the Welcome guys.

Curious about RonnyT's post. When you say contra-productive.. would you mean just that you prefer to use it on-cycle to prevent any issues.. rather than trying to fix the problem afterwards? I've been monitoring closely to see if can tell if the boys are having any issues and all seems well for now (I'm not exactly on a high dose...).. how do I know when I should use it .. or when it's not required?

EDIT: Ok, I read your (RonnyT) PCT post regarding HCG.. so I'm wondering if I should start the HCG. Although, I'm not clear if it's really required at this point... I'm thinking my dosages are low and should not be causing an issue?

Thanks again
          csmann777
          Last edited by csmann777; 01-02-2011, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X