Cottage cheese

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cottage cheese

Alright guys pulling out all the stops starting to eat cottage cheese before bed for the casein it has that i hear some brag about. But i think its taste like crap lol Is anyone else eating this and what are you using to spice it up

Sorry Mate, I could eat an entire tub with a spoon in one sitting; love the stuff!

Make sure you get the 2%. Any of the reduced fat stuff has a lot more added carbs than what you are reducing the fat by, also, I think it tastes better.

I'm not sure what else you could do besides plain old black pepper.

Comment

Cottage cheese taste like shit and I couldn't eat it at gun point, I tellem to shot me cause I ant eatin it. lol
      The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
      Chat Box Talk And Rules
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
      No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Open a can of pineapple and dump it in! So long as you can have the additional sugar.

Comment

Lol @MrBig. I have been eating cottage cheese at night for a long time. Sometimes i do pineapple but mostly is strait up. YUM!
          "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
            Cottage cheese taste like shit and I couldn't eat it at gun point, I tellem to shot me cause I ant eatin it. lol
            They might as well line me up with you MrBig, to save a bullet, Cuz I wont eat that either.
            sigpic

Comment

i like it its great also some times i mix it with tuna beacouse i cant eat fucking tuna it stays on my neck always i need a bottle of water to eat that alone haha
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tsek0s View Post
                i like it its great also some times i mix it with tuna beacouse i cant eat fucking tuna it stays on my neck always i need a bottle of water to eat that alone haha
                Cottage cheese with tuna? How can you get that down, lol. Yeah I tried the cott cheese nasty. Casein is a bit expensive, I usually do whey and milk mix in peanut butter at night. The fat is suppose to slow down protein absorbtion.
                sigpic

Comment

Mix in two packets of a sweetener and a table spoon of imitation vanila extract per half a cup. Makes it much easier to eat.

Comment

Sorry Bro.. I eat it cold and love it. If anything I like to heat it up and put it on cauliflower. Bridgestone is the best.
                    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Mix it with a can of fruit and it is good. However I can down it plain too.
                      Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Hi-Jacked the Thread.. BIGPA looking good bro.. Nice work..
                        Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

There can be a big difference in tastes per brand. I have Weyauwega brand and StoneyBrook brands currently, both 2% milkfat, and the Stoneybrook brand is much better. The Weyauwega brand gets some hot sauce before going down.

Comment

A little bit of original ranch dressing powder and some dill seasoning.... I use that as a dip for my black bean beanitos chips.... I do the same thing for greek yogurt....
                            sigpic
                            NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Originally posted by stallion View Post
                              There can be a big difference in tastes per brand. I have Weyauwega brand and StoneyBrook brands currently, both 2% milkfat, and the Stoneybrook brand is much better. The Weyauwega brand gets some hot sauce before going down.
                              Stallion hot sauce? Not so sure bro LOL.
                              Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Working...
                              X