6th order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6th order

Placed one last nite just something small to add since I had to stop andromix from tren sides. Will let yall no how it turns out. Probably good as usual but need to let the new guys know
    sigpic
    NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

What kinda sides were goig on ? I know not all of us are the same and the more I hear about Tren the more I think I should stay away from it.
    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Yea, I would like to know what sides you get?

I get less sleep, wicked spooky dreams, sweat all day and night, I pound my wifes vagina harder than normal, Hungry all the time, and I mooo randomly....

I haven't received a cough yet, pro sides, schlong shut down, etc... Then again I really never go past 300mg per week. I usually run mast or winstrol with it.
      sigpic

Comment

I ran 400mgs of Tren per week for 8 weeks along with 750mgs of Test. Big mistake. Didnt sleep. Sweat day and night and had insane dreams. Hated the world and in the end hated myself. My girl thought I was going insane and I think she was right. Great gains in strenght and size but wasnt worth all the sides. Should be used with caution and not used by newbees to roids.

Comment

Originally posted by RickyBobby View Post
          Placed one last nite just something small to add since I had to stop andromix from tren sides. Will let yall no how it turns out. Probably good as usual but need to let the new guys know
          what was your tren dosage?

Comment

Nope... Ill pass. I have enough issues with out adding death to the slung and hatting the wife

Comment

Originally posted by Time Bandit View Post
              Nope... Ill pass. I have enough issues with out adding death to the slung and hatting the wife
              hey TB tren is a very powerful steroid,however,sides are very manageable in the 400mg a week range.

Comment

+1
                I stay lower and shorter runs on tren... 250-350 range...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Little Fella View Post
                  +1
                  I stay lower and shorter runs on tren... 250-350 range...
                  hey little fella i did 1400mg a week one time never again lol it was enanthate too talk about crazy dream,ssweats,insomnia, and absolute raaaaage! i actually found 75mged 525wk was a sweat spot for me. Every day injections minimized side affects, as supposed to 150mg eod.

Comment

Ill give it some time before I go there. I just got my HRT at its best after a beginner bulk Cycle. I'm enjoying this for now

Comment

Originally posted by reddog71 View Post
                      hey little fella i did 1400mg a week one time never again lol it was enanthate too talk about crazy dream,ssweats,insomnia, and absolute raaaaage! i actually found 75mged 525wk was a sweat spot for me. Every day injections minimized side affects, as supposed to 150mg eod.
                      1400!!!! WHOA! Kaboom.
                      sigpic

Comment

highjackers!lol i had some gyno starting and brutual backpumps but it seemed the pain was more around my kidneys. i ran 1 cc eod then bumped to1cc ed. i slept fine and was a bit hotter but nothing unmanageable. andromix was very harsh injecting and any1 who says otherwise is lying, at least the batch i had. whoever gets sum from this sale let me kno cyz id like to c if their still getn rid of the batch i have.felt like i had injected alcohol the day before but got more tolerable.
                        sigpic

Comment

No doubt, it is some painful sauce to inject.... With the sale: I will try to go 1.5 eod, and if all is well, try another one with 2cc eod. This is one sauce I cant do ED because, it messes with the workout schedule. I cant use anything around the injection site for a few days. LOL

So, I take it the mast didn't help with some of the AI... Did you have anything else around to combat the sides?
                          sigpic

Comment

Ya I had caber and adex but switched to letro
                            sigpic

Comment

man naps is the fuckn man. revord time it got here. amazing. makes me think y the hell did i think y did ui even mess with my domestic guy wen naps came thru in half the time as him. haha fuckin professionals these guys
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X