Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nature101's Cycle Critique

Hello JM,

7th cycle over all- 1st cycle using Trenbolone Acetate. My questions and critque should be geared mainly for proper testosterone dosages. Ive heard a lot of mixed reviews out there about low test, low tren, and high test, low tren. So, what are some of your experiences and id like to hear what worked best for all my tren users out there. Here is an example of what i am thinking.

WK 1-10- 500mg Test Cyp EW 1-10
    WK 1-9 - 350mg Tren Ace EW 1-9 @.5cc ED
    WK 3-9- 40mg winny ED
    WK 1-10 and pct Adex .5 mg EOD
    WK 1-9 Cabaser .25 monday and thursday so .5mg EW
    2 weeks after last pin start 4 week clomid PCT.

4,500 cals ED. Macros 380-400g protien, 250-300g carbs, 125-150g fat is my minimum requirement, I usually go beyond my 4,500 cals. All clean and lean food. No process, preserves.

Starting @ 191 lbs and 8% BF and goal is 210 and 8-10% BF

Thoughts?
    "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

These are only my thoughts. Cause you are on the top of your game man you know alot of stuff i give ya alot of credit
    Here it goes i would start the cyp 4 weeks before tren ace
    Tren ace kicks in so fast you wont have enought cyp in your system (my opinion) means shit by the way
    When running tren i like to run carbs 150 to 200 and still makes crazy mass gains while keeping a 6 pack
    And i would love to see ya add or look into adding masterone prop
    Now again this is just ideas based on my PERSONAL experience. Not cause i read it in some book lol
    Goodluck on this cycle

Comment

Thank you for your reply Big L. You always have great advice. It makes since not to start the tren before the 4th week. I am looking into masteron prop actually. I have not used masteron or tren yet so maybe I will add the mast. Glad I posted about this, needed that critique. Thanks again brotha.
      "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

Comment

That all sounds good so far. But why not run test prop instead of cyp?
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Cyp was on sale lol. Ive got a vial of prop coming now as well tho. Looking fwd to this cycle. How ya been ALEX?

Comment

I gotcha. Pretty damn good man. Getting back into the gym thing. Cycle sounds good man. Im not too far out from my next one either
            "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Good to hear, what cycle you goin with?

Comment

Prop, andromix, primobolan, mhn, t3, and clen

Comment

Working...
                X