Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st cycle. Thoughts/Oppinions

Hello mates!
    I have just joined up here as i am about to start my first cycle of anabolic steroids and was wondering if anyone had any pointers to give me. Currently i plan on running. GP Test En, GP Bold200 (Equipoise), GP Methan (Dianabol), as well as British Dragon Winnstrol. For support i have HCG 2x5000IU's, 3xGP Anastrozol and of Course 2x GP Nolva. i was planning on.

Week 1-4 50mg Dbol daily
    Week 1-6 500MG Test E (250mg 2xweekly)
    Week 7-12 750Mg Test E (250mg 3xweekly)
    Week 1-12 600Mg Bold200
    Week 8-12 Winnstrol 50mg Daily

for support of course i was gonna do

HCG weeks 1-12 500IU's weekly
    Anastrozol weeks 1-12 .5mg daily

PCT would include
    Weeks 1-2 60mg Nolva Daily
    Weeks 3-6 30mg Nolva Daily
    Weeks 1-2 .5Mg Anastrozol Daily
    Weeks 1-12 Clenbuterol 80Mcg Daily(2 weeks on 1 week off.)

So feel free to offer any Oppinions/Ideas/Help you can. Thanks

I think most of the vets on here will tell you thats way too excessive for a 1st cyle. Most will run just 500mg Test on a 1st cycle and maybe some d-bol. It looks like a good advanced cyle although I don't know why you would switch mg's of Test at week 7? Just my two sense, I'm sure you'll get plenty of other advice.

Comment

it looks good but for a first, think you should tune it down a bit. you will get good gains off ur first with low mgs. like stay at 500test and 300mg of eq. you might not even need a kick start but if so, tune that down too at-least to 40mgs. and leave the Clenbuterol alone. what ever you dont get on this cycle dont worry you ll get it on the next one. dont try to bulk and cut at the same time especially a first time run.

Comment

I am moving to Juice simply bc iv run every Prohormone there is. Epi/TrenX/Hdrol/Mdrol/Furuza. (not at the same time) but i have done hormonal things before is my point.

Comment

If its your first ( REAL ) cycle I would:

D-BOL 20 mgs a day ( Trust me )
          Test no more than 500 a week
          try to keep EQ. @ 300mgs a week!!! This is a huge first cycle!!!!

Comment

Forgot to mention,,
            My first cycle was Deca 300 and Test 300!!
            I took 600 a week for 12 weeks, I grew like a monster off of 600 a week,Just saying, keep it small the first time and work your way up with each cycle!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
              If its your first ( REAL ) cycle I would:

D-BOL 20 mgs a day ( Trust me )
              Test no more than 500 a week
              try to keep EQ. @ 300mgs a week!!! This is a huge first cycle!!!!
              i agree l this looks great for a first time. it will even do good if it wasnt a first. Put together really well mbig

Comment

wise words indeed. thank you.

Comment

test 1-12 if you gonna go longer than that IME you need to up the dose

dbol 1-4 or 1-6

i do adex .5mgs EOD or if i need to. depending on how much i am using.

pct is fine, dont need adex in there again IMO.

Comment

ive read using Adex first 2 weeks of PCT is a good plan to boost levels back up. but okay. ill take your word for it and just run test and Dbol.

Comment

Working...
                    X