New Member Help: 14wk Cyp, HCG, Pinz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member Help: 14wk Cyp, HCG, Pinz

Ok so here goes.. New member and looking for advice, knowledge, and wisdom throughout you all. I'm 30yrs, 5'10 and currently 205lbs. Was in the weightlifting circuit hardcore from 2002-2009. Dedication insane! Hit a few Arnold shows up in Columbus, worked and attended pittsburgh shows( that's we're I'm from) and got a chance to meet all the top bodybuilding and IFBB pros. In those years cut out everything, drinking, smoking, ect. because I was in full blown dedication mode. Weekends, Holidays, you name it, the gym was my life and I was engulfed in it. In 2008, I managed to get a DUI over one careless night. Totally devastated. So, I Managed To do everything needed for the courts, regained my license and fell back into some depression and anxiety and things. Started self medicating with alcohol, and landed another DUI. They hit me hard. 4 year license suspension, 4 year probation, $4000 in fines, classes, the max. dropped the hammer on me. Long story short, these two things destroyed my life. It's 2013 now and have 5 days left on probation and I'm getting back mentally and physically into bodybuilding, hoping to get that extreme drive back. In 2005, I ran a single 14 Test Cyp cycle for the first time. Incredible results. Size, Vascularity, Strength, the works. I used HCG for Post. Since its been so long, I really need some help and advice on a few key things. I remember I had 2-3 large viles, which ran me 14 weeks. Can't remember the Mg or Ml for each. Question being then, what are the specs I would need for another 14 week cycle? Also, I used Hcg for post and Not sure the IU's used. Like I said, it's been quite some time. My buddy handled the Site for purchase, ordering and payment, so i was sorta in the dark about the process, I just had to give him the money. All alone in this so any knowledge, and wisdom, would be greatly appreciated. Its Good to be on here and hope to hear from you all soon..
    Wilmer19
    Last edited by Wilmer19; 07-06-2013, 10:41 PM.
    sigpicRock Bottom became the Solid Foundation on which I rebuilt
    my LIFE. -J.K Rowling

Bro,

Sad story, glad you are back on the right track. You know that AAS usage can cause depression etc. Thats whyn it is so importaits to run a PCT. Normally you don't run HCG in PCT. Its run During the cycle (to prevent your balls from shrinking). After a cycle it works contra-productive. During cycle you inject it with a insulin syringe. Read some blogposts onthis subject. And the thread HOW TO JUICE ..

Comment

Thx Bro. I've been doing some pretty good researching and during, like you said, is the right way. Years ago when I ran it, I hit with Hcg almost immediately after the last inject of my cycle. Which was totally wrong from what ive been reading. When I was on, I had almost no side effects, which was odd. Just mild acne on my shoulders. My buddies were experiencing gyno, ball shrinking, etc. They were running test, but stacking with deca, winny, n things. I was just runnin a single Cyp cycle and results were insane. Went from 205-235lbs and bench went from 265-325. I was doing better on that single cycle, then my buddies. They didnt understand it either. Crazy how how well it agreed with my system, that's why I'm choosing to run the same thing again. So I came up with this. Lemme know your thoughts bro
      Sunday: 500iu Hcg
      Monday: 250mg Test Cyp
      Tues: None
      Wed: 500iu Hcg
      Thurs: 250mg Test Cyp
      Friday: None
      Saturday: None

-Running Test Cyp @ 500mg a wk for 14wks
      -1000iu a wk HCG
      my LIFE. -J.K Rowling

Comment

I would shoot the hcg every 5 days instead of so close toghther but your on track with the 500mgs a wk of test maybe throw in some t-bol or d-bol depending on if your cutting or bulking if you have any questions pm me and we can talk bro.

Comment

Thanks bro, I really appreciate it. Will do
          my LIFE. -J.K Rowling

Comment

I have to jack this thread brother, sorry. Who ever reads this post from this point on, I fuckin called it. Just for shits and giggles, search bigsmurf's posts and see where and when he makes a post. I told him we wouldn't see him for 4 week, haaa fuck I was right and it's only the newbie's whata ya know?????
            The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
            Chat Box Talk And Rules
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
            No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Working...
            X