Andromix - NOT AUTHENTIC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andromix - NOT AUTHENTIC

I had an order last month with 3 vials of andromix, bold, test e.... I went to check authenticity of the andromix and the rest of the gear on http://genezapharmaceuticals.com; everything showed up as valid except for all 3 vials of Andromix. All 3 vials showed up Andromix - NOT AUTHENTIC.

Has anyone seen this before with this product?

Maybe they don't update the ISN's that frequently on their site?

All my orders are placed at naps! I just finished my 1st bottle. Should I discontinue right way?
    sigpic
    NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

I currently have 5 vials of andromix and it shows up not authentic same as my oral tren but I think they just dont update it much. what batch number is your andromix? have u seen any results so far from your 1st bottle?

Comment

I can for sure see some vascularity improvements and some added strength. Im really running a mild 6 week cycle of this. I am doing 1.2cc EOD. I will have to say this is some of the most painful juicey I have injected. More than any other prop or prop mix. I have had to really work the injections around my work out schedule. I have been going glute/glute/quad/quad/delt/delt.

I am currently on TRT from the doc at 400mg per week. I have also been adding an additional 2 cc's of GP test e.

Maybe I am running too much test with this mix? Can any pros help with this?
      Thanks,
      LF

Next cycle on this I will try 2 cc EOD for 8-12 weeks.
      sigpic

Comment

ya alot of people have been saying this juice hurts like fk lol

Comment

400mg TRT+ 500mg from test e+ andromix is another 350mg of prop- yes, that is a lot of gear. Too much in my opinion. If u want to run andromix then all u need is another 150 of test. Id drop the TRT dose, go .5cc test E monday and thursday and continue pinning 1 cc andromix every day. Just my opinion.
          "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

That's a little over 1g of test a week, quite a bit IMO.

Comment

Would not be to worried as long as it is doing it's job
              Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Cool. I will back off the TEST... thanks for the advice!
                sigpic

Comment

I bet when you back off some of the cypinate you will see even more vascularity cause that much cypinate should have some bloat

Comment

yeah, I would hold off on my trt until you get done with cycle. as soon as you finish cycle, start back on the trt. Imo

Comment

I bought 5 bottles back wen andromix was on the sale and mine couldn't be looked up in the gp site either for some reason. That gear is extremely painful but heating and cutting it with test e or c will help. I got up to 1 cc ed and half a cc of test e to help with pip but that's way too much test so I stopped the mix. Just doing test e now and placed anotherv order with a domestic source and naps yesterday. The pup will get less painful just gota get used to it. Sounds dumb but it does get less painful if it can be cut and heated. Rotate sites ans stay away from quads. Delts and glutes are the least painful. I comfortably shot 1cc of andromix and .5 of test e in delts no problem. Inj slow massage heat and cut. If pip starts up use heating pad. Also the andromix was extremely potent shit. Worst back pumps I've ever had honestly and got sides from the tren after first vottle. Got 4 now I don't no wat to do with. Still tryn to get rid of them but don't no many that use gear
                      RickyBobby
                      Last edited by RickyBobby; 07-07-2013, 12:20 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

I could be the poster child for Andromix.... Its legit. Geneza gets behind on updating their ISNs and Naps is the first distributor to receive shipments from Geneza. Ive been through 16 bottles of A-Mix and I written extensively about it and its sister Cut Stack... A-mix is awesome, but I prefer the home made version now. 100 mg of Tren Enanthate, 100 mg of Drost Prop/ Enan, 250 mg of Sust.... I prefer the longer esters on the Mast and Tren. It allows one to lengthen the time between injections out to 5 days without riding the roller coaster. At 100 mg every 5 days, I get all of the benefits of Tren without all the nasty sides, sweats, sleeping problems.... The longer ester on the Mast allows me to have that ripped looked constantly and completely mitigates any estrogen related issues coming from the Sust. Basically, this is the only compound I use any more, and I fucking love it...

With regard to site pain, I guess its all relative. I have never considered A-Mix or Test Prop, or Tren A, or even TNE to be painful. Ive taken at least 1000 intramuscular injections over the last 5 years and the only ones that I remember are from Test-400 last year. I could barely get in and out of my car without letting out small dog squeals...
                        Krazy
                        Last edited by Krazy; 07-09-2013, 02:42 PM.
                        Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Originally posted by Krazy View Post
                          Ive taken at least 1000 intramuscular injections over the last 5 years and the only ones that I remember are from Test-400 last year. I could barely get in and out of my car without letting out small dog squeals...
                          ROFL... Yeah it was Brutal gear! Day or two after every pin the thought of possible abscess in back of my mind ... sucked! I'll stick with the Test Cyp.

I plan a cycle with A-mix and will share my experience.

Comment

Trust me, Andromix is legit. It just has not been updated in that system.
                            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid View Post
                              Trust me, Andromix is legit. It just has not been updated in that system.
                              This^^^. - Geneza Pharma has better things to do with its time than to update it's database for us to look up our "ahem" purchases.

OR goto amazon search for Testosterone saliva test (aprx $35-$40) this will tell u if its legit or not.
                              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
                              X