Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, is anybody still doing sust/deca/dbol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, is anybody still doing sust/deca/dbol?

Ok, I am new to the site. Found link on naps site and have been reading alot. I am 42.... Have had moderate experience with steroids. I have done about 6 cycles starting when I was 21. First consisted of just dbol. And every cycle since has been dbol/omna/deca. Now my first 2cycles were pre Internet so info was very very limited and I was sort of a workout loner so I didn't have much of an information network. Anyway Internet comes along, found sites, used sources that were great but are long gone now. Last source seems to be back but not, is but isn't, anyway...... My preferred cycle used to be big back in the day and I have never changed it because it always worked. Just wondering since I don't see many people mentioning it, is it not considered a good cycle anymore?

The cycle you have mentioned sust/deca/dbol most efficient hands down the best cycle I my self still run this stack at a bulking stage as of course with few other content.
    If you cannot Grow running sust/deca/dbol AAS is not for you, I suggest you stick with eating Carrots

Comment

Thanks, I thought maybe that it was outdated. Plan on starting it again and if you don't mind me asking, what else do you add. These are the only substances I have any experience with and sides seemed manageable (slight facial acne).. So I have not tried anything else.

Comment

its summer time! try test p,tren,masteron!

Comment

Originally posted by reddog71 View Post
          its summer time! try test p,tren,masteron!
          so bro what that means??? some ppl dont do that for the beach but they do it beacouse they like it...so i see prety a bulk cycle on summer just be the beast generaly i preffer lean bulk style good size mass and some nice cuts!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tsek0s View Post
            so bro what that means??? some ppl dont do that for the beach but they do it beacouse they like it...so i see prety a bulk cycle on summer just be the beast generaly i preffer lean bulk style good size mass and some nice cuts!!!
            he said he hasnt tried anything else so i gave him AN OPTION bro

Comment

Thanks for the Input!! I see tren seems to be very popular and will have to read up on it! Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X