Very pleased with the way Naps handled a mistake in my order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very pleased with the way Naps handled a mistake in my order

Since it is common for people to complain when an order isn't right or they don't receive it (usually probably not Naps fault probably anyway), I thought I'd post a small blurb about my own experiences - my first, although my boyfriend has been ordering from Naps for years.

I ordered a drug called Metformin for my PCOS. Metformin is a drug that is very old and improves insulin sensitivity, although I'm using it off label for PCOS. It comes in several strengths and with various release mechanisms ranging from none (instant release) to much longer XL (extended release).

I ordered 600 tabs of the 850mg XL Merck brand version, but I received 600 instant release pills of the generic. Even though I didn't order it, I tried to use the instant release, but for those of you who know what Metformin is like, it can easily cause diarrhea, especially the instant release version, and it did that to me big time. I assumed that I was going to have a real problem with Naps correcting the order or even admitting that there was a significant mistake, but I sent them a message with my fingers crossed.

WITHIN *24 HOURS* they sent me a reply saying that they would send out a replacement - no questions asked!!! I was amazed! Within a week they did in fact send out the replacement. I got the replacement pills in several orders (5 to be exact). The replacement still wasn't Merck brand, but it was the XL version, which is really what I mostly cared about because I have a job that I absolutely cannot get up to go to the restroom every ten minutes. For some reason I received 5 packages of 100 generic Metformin XL pills (500 pills total) rather than 600 and the box said that the pills were just expired, but the pills work fine. And to be honest, I wasn't expecting even half that level of customer service because I've dealt with online pharmacies before with very poor results when something goes wrong.

To make it short: the way Naps handled my problem was fast, courteous, and professional. Naps went out of their way, at quite their own expense, to make me happy with their service, which I am.

PS - It turns out my boyfriend can handle the non-XL version fairly well, so he's going to give it a go to increase his insulin sensitivity since he is using it with insulin. I don't like the idea, but talking to him about this stuff is useless. I tried!
    MuscleGirl
    Last edited by MuscleGirl; 07-08-2013, 07:41 AM.
    sigpic
Working...
X