Started my first cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Started my first cycle

I started my first cycle. first I will give my history. I'm 44 and have been lifting for over 20 years. I'm 6'1 and 290 lbs. I wanted to try this to see if it can improve my body. My cycle goes like this.

1-10 500mg of Sustanon 250
    Tuesday 250mg
    Saturday 250mg
    3-10 GP Stan 50 ED
    .5mg of GP Arimidex on Tues. and Saturday.
    Nolvadex for PCT 14 days after my last pin 40/20/20/10

I have been researching this for a few months now and I feel comfortable with this. I would like for anyone to tell me what they think about this cycle.

I pinned the left glute on Saturday and I had a little soreness on Sunday and really nothing on Monday. I will do my second pin tomorrow. I am pretty sure I am staying with this cycle. I wanted to try something strong with little side effects. My body adjust to things very well and I know that I will be okay. I have a buddy of mine doing the same thing I am and he is 6'5 235lbs and has been lifting for only 2 years. He is only doing 250mg per week while I'm doing 500mg per week. PLease comment and tell me what you feel.

I will keep you posted on what and how I feel, but so far so good. I feel strong and am ready to roll.
    [/COLOR]"The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

Henry Rollins

Originally posted by Beezo56 View Post
    PLease comment and tell me what you feel.

I will keep you posted on what and how I feel, but so far so good. I feel strong and am ready to roll.
    HOW DO I FEEL ??? I would feel like a walking pin cushion if I was you.. HOLLY FUCK YOU GOT TO BE BLOWN UP IN NO TIME. PICS PLEASE AND GOOD LUCK.
    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Looks solid - but @ 44 u may not like Stan (u really don't need it 1st cycle but it's ur choice - Winny gives me sore joints.)

The results u get from this cycle will greatly depend on ur diet - eat like a MotherFU@kr and eat clean.

6'1" 290 - U Big- whats ur BF%?

get ur Natty Test production tested 2wks after PCT @ our age the recovery can be slower (I actually used to run my PCT for 6-8wks).
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

mmm mate think on use test cyp/enanth/prop instead of sust..at x2 per week susta is too much unstable wont help...
        sigpic

Comment

he is 6'5 235lbs and has been lifting for only 2 years. He is only doing 250mg per week while I'm doing 500mg per week. PLease comment and tell me what you feel.
          He's not going to get anything off that, basically he's just sticking a pin in he's ass for nothing. That's HRT or TRT levels, 250mg's is the amount some would do, just wasting his time and using up pins.
          The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
          Chat Box Talk And Rules
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
          No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
            He's not going to get anything off that, basically he's just sticking a pin in he's ass for nothing. That's HRT or TRT levels, 250mg's is the amount some would do, just wasting his time and using up pins.
            Thanks for letting me know. Should he go to 500mg. Remember its his first time.
            [/COLOR]"The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

Henry Rollins

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
              Looks solid - but @ 44 u may not like Stan (u really don't need it 1st cycle but it's ur choice - Winny gives me sore joints.)

The results u get from this cycle will greatly depend on ur diet - eat like a MotherFU@kr and eat clean.

6'1" 290 - U Big- whats ur BF%?

get ur Natty Test production tested 2wks after PCT @ our age the recovery can be slower (I actually used to run my PCT for 6-8wks).
              Thanks man Im eating clean as I can afford. My bf is 10%. I will get my Natty Test production tested after 2 weeks of PCT. How much winny did you do and for how long? I might drop the winny. Thanks for the advice and I await your answer.

Henry Rollins

Comment

Originally posted by tsek0s View Post
                mmm mate think on use test cyp/enanth/prop instead of sust..at x2 per week susta is too much unstable wont help...
                What do you mean by unstable.

Henry Rollins

Comment

Thanks man Im eating clean as I can afford. My bf is 10%. I will get my Natty Test production tested after 2 weeks of PCT. How much winny did you do and for how long? I might drop the winny. Thanks for the advice and I await your answer.
                  Umm, unless you're Jay Cutler's bigger, and unheard of brother, doubt you're 6'1", 290, and 10% bf.

Comment

Yeah, that's the lest amount you want to do, even for a first cycle. Remember even at 250mg's is going to stop he's own production of Test, so 500mg's is where he should be. It doesn't matter he's first, second or third cycle, you shouldn't do any less than 500mg's per week. If someone is doing less then 500mg's per week it's most likely for HRT or TRT.
                    The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                    Chat Box Talk And Rules
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                    No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

I can't say w 100% accuracy (it was aprx 17 yrs ago) but It would have been @ least 25 mg oral ? (I think back then they came in 15 or 25mg tabs?)
                      Now @ 43 I have not touched it cuz of the memory from age 28/29.

If u don't drop it, keep it in mind, if u start noticing an issue.
                      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

May be a dumb question, but did u try glucosamine/chondroitin and did it help at all?

Comment

Thanks guys this info is very helpful.

Henry Rollins

Comment

Week 2

Well I am into my second week and the pinning is no problem. I have no pain at all on either cheek. I feel strong at the gym and I am lifting like a madman. I am not overdoing it to hurt myself, but it is hard to do. I have felt no gyno at all so I guess that's a good thing. I am still wondering if I should take the winny starting next week. I think I am going to start it and if I have problems I will stop. I already have my liver cleanse and pct ready to go. My body stays hard all the time and I am more vascular than ever before. I really like this and the way it makes me look and feel.

The only problem is my appetite. I eat egg wites and shake in the morning. I have nuts for lunch. I go to work out and take my normal supplements and my shake before and after workout. After workout I don't get hungry for about 2 hours. I try to eat my chicken breast, but I feel like I'm forcing it down. I have a little fat around the mid section and I can see it going away which I have no prob with. Is this normal? I normally don't eat after 8 because I go to bed around 10 to get up for work at 5am. Also I find it hard to sleep. i have so much energy I guess this is normal. After I take my ZMA's I'm good. My buddy is still doing 250mg of Sustanon and I told him to move up , but he is scared and waiting until he starts the Winnys. I will post pics soon.

Went to the lab and had blood work after first week to see if test levels went up and I have them posted below. This is after one week I can't wait until week 5.

Henry Rollins

Comment

Here is the report.I am so happy for Naps they have taken the guess work out of things.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Beezos test lab 001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.9 KB
ID:	152559

Henry Rollins

Comment

Working...
                              X