Difference in hgh bottle tops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difference in hgh bottle tops

Okay guys after years of juicing first couple years just pissed money and time away. But after the last 3 or so years got it dialed in diet, cycles and so on
    I believe i have reached a time that im ready to jump into the hgh world
    I was just wondering what is the difference between the colored tops on hgh say blue, green , brown. Was thinking of starting at 4 iu aday and yes gona get my money worth and add slin I look up to you guys for sometime now so any help would be great and i plan to order soon

generaly mate the generic blue green red etc tops are more underdosed than the other like hygetropin etc...but always that is depended from your source too with a good and trusted source you have nothing to be afraid off...i use right now 5iu of naps Blue Tops (they came with red tops caps but ok its the same only color changes..)3 week on 5iu i can say i am prety leaner and also better recovery..but on my bulk time i defenatly i will go to hygetropin more money but better results
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Are you doing 1 injection or 2 injections aday

Comment

Go ahead and spend a little bit more on the hygetropin instead of the blue tops
        One decision determines your legacy

Comment

i have try 1 week with 1 inj 5iu and 1 week with slipt 2x2.5iu i cant say any diference bro...generaly when you have time into the day just stick the HGH :P
          sigpic

Comment

Ronny replied to a question of top color the other day saying that top color doesn't matter. Someone ordered what normally comes with a blue top and got some other color and questioned if it was the same quality as the blue. Ronny basically said its not the top color its where you get it. That they had tested some with blue tops that was weak and some right depending on the source. Figured I would throw this out there so people don't get caught up on colors but focus more on where you get it. Good luck bigL. I hope this move to HGH works out for you and that you'll make some post about it because I'm on the fence about jumping into that pool as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigs251 View Post
              Go ahead and spend a little bit more on the hygetropin instead of the blue tops
              exactly..hgh isnt like gear...gear is easy to make and stays stable..if you are going to invest that amount of money, whats a few hundred extra...and id suggest staying on at least a year
              Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Working...
              X