Whats in GP Brand Test 250 Cyp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats in GP Brand Test 250 Cyp

Here is my question. Whats in it. The reason I ask this is I'm back on my HRT dose. After only 2 weeks on my regular dose I felt a drop out of energy and my get up and go was not gone but lagging.
    Coffee is the pick me up in the afternoon and more then one cup. So what to do...

My next dose comes around and I hit the GP-250 at my regular HRT dose.
    It did not take days to set in. It only took a few hours and it was on.
    Energy was right up. I'm alert and ready for combat.

Thats what has brought me here and asking this question.
    Whats in the juice. Its not only Cyp. Is it a mix of one or more type Test?
    Can any one answer this question here or do I need to contact other sources of information.

Now so every one thats in the know. I'm have gone back to my regular HRT script and feel 100%

So that brings me to the next question. Was this a possibility of a recovery phase from my Cycle ?

The only thing like I said that was a bonus was it did not take days for the GP brand to hit like my regular
    script would.. Your thoughts please.

Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Well I've done test cyp alone more than once. It always took the usual month to kick in or so. I'm sure you know this but test is test, only difference is ester it's in. Also whenever I come off I feel it's effects dwindle away for about a month. Don't know if any of that helps your question.
    sigpic

Comment

TB- you say that you introduced your GP Test Cyp after 2 weeks of being back on HRT. So, my only guess is that you started feeling ON again after the test had time to work its way through your system. Its never taken me the dreaded month to feel ON, im usually ON at about the 3rd week.
      "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

I think Pauliuch could be on to some thing. As to being off. Ill never be off because I'm on all the time with my HRT dose. The difference is the amount.
        Is it possible that the oil used by my regular script has a longer breakdown time verses the GP brand ? Don't know. The other test is my blood work.
        I need to see where I am. I think that could be a major tell all. Over all I feel great. Sleep has been good and maintaining my diet and work out remains
        on course. I'm not complaining just curious as to why was that so good .LOL!

Comment

GP product line made from MCT oil its HG high quality has fast absorbs via threw your Muscle Tissue, i could relay to your Exp I feel my sustanon shot within 24-48hrs NOT complaining here lol

Comment

Not sure YET!! As you know TB I have been using Gen - Shi Test Cyp this whole cycle. But since I decided to bump my test to 750mg a week I will be using the GP Test Cyp I have for last two weeks.
            Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

i've had that experience too when i've had low low test levels. you aren't going to reach super physiological levels in a few days, but no question, after i've taken that shot, it doesn't take long for me to feel normal/good again.
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                but no question, after i've taken that shot, it doesn't take long for me to feel normal/good again.
                Yes sir.. Thats what Im talking about.. I feel a boost 6 to 8 hours later and good to go. No complants AT ALL. Thats why the question as to whats in the mix

Comment

I've tried GP sus 270 and feel great in only a day or so, I am also on HRT. Getting GP cyp 250 next. Thanks for the post. It will cause me to keep a look out for any differences between GP and the cyp I get from my pharmacy.

sigpic

Comment

? how much muscle mass can i gain on gp oral tren 250 mcg 6 weeks cycle this will be my first time if i do this thanks
                    Jerry J. McCorkle

Comment

Jstack360- start a thread dont hyjack this one to ask questions about a compound that is not even a subject of this thread. Your gains will depend on your diet, your question is too broad and everyone reacts different. If u want to keep from being flammed just start ur own thread and dont ask stupid questions.
                      - Nature
                      "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Originally posted by Nature101 View Post
                        Jstack360- start a thread dont hyjack this one to ask questions about a compound that is not even a subject of this thread. Your gains will depend on your diet, your question is too broad and everyone reacts different. If u want to keep from being flammed just start ur own thread and dont ask stupid questions.
                        - Nature
                        Bro take this advise and run with it!! This is like the 2nd or 3rd thread in a roll I have read where you piped in asking about gains on oral tren. START YOUR OWN THREAD!! Someone will be glad to help.
                        Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Working...
                        X