Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winny for AI

Hello JM,

Planning my cycle, thinking of running only Test C/P and was curious, is winny suitable for AI? I know it has some estro blocking but is it enough for a test cycoe @ 600mg EW for 12 weeks? Be running 30mg a day for 8 weeks and then 10 mg a day after. Thoughts/critic? Thanks guys.

-Nature
    "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

I have read something about whinny helping and have tried it. No it did not work at all for me as an ai. With a test only cycle of 600 you may not need much of an ai at all. You should at least have it though, everyone is different. Right now I don't use one but I have masteron in the mix and I have no problems. Tren on the other hand would always give me some issues.
    sigpic

Comment

The more I hear about Tren the less Im liking it...
      Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

I love me some tren! High dose of tren and low dose test is the way to go
        One decision determines your legacy

Comment

Originally posted by Time Bandit View Post
          The more I hear about Tren the less Im liking it...
          Hey bro TB i was same until i got that into me
          sigpic

Comment

@ Pauliuch- thanks for the info. When you tried your winny for AI, what compounds were you running and at what dose?

@ TB. bro...you will never know until you try. I recommend Trenbolone Acetate for starters to see how your body responds to that compound. The shorter ester attachment will be in your favor. If its too much-back down and your sides will be minimal.

@Bigs251- Have you tried tren at low dose with high test for a comparison? I too have heard that running the low dose of test high dose of tren is very effective at keeping sides to a minimal. curious about your experimentation.

@tsek0s- are you on a tren cycle now? tell us what youre on.

Thanks in advance
            "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Yeah I've ran tren that way also once I start getting past 300mgs a week the sides start affecting me mainly the insomnia
              One decision determines your legacy

Comment

Working...
              X