Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Critique My Upcoming Cycle

Greetings All,
    Even though I'm not particularly new to AAS, I am new to posting openly.
    For History and Specifications:
    23yr Male
    190lbs

Previous Cycle:
    (Prohormone) Epistane 7weeks, Formex 4-5wks, liver support through out (Well over a year ago, close to two years)
    (Prohormone) Hdrol (Turinabol) 9wks, Furuza-A (Furuzabol) 4wks, Epistane 5 wks, Nolva, liver support throughout as well as cycle stack (blood pressure, SamE, Lipid Support) over 20wks ago

Now, through experience and and education oral only cycles are shorter, are much more temporary. (anavar excluded) Ive decided to move to injectables. Ive been building my up coming cycle since my last cycle so there will be a use of PH in my upcoming cycle because i didnt make the decision to move to injectables till recently. I would like an honest critique of my upcoming cycle. My original idea was to run a "world" cycle around 26wks (pct included) however through education and none stop research and personal experience with a few friends and their sides ive decided a 12wk maximum cycle is needed. Since ive been preparing for quite sometime i have almost the double amount needed of everything.

Test E 400mg/wk 1-12wk
    Superdrol (Oral Masteron) 20mg/day (kick start) 1-4wk
    Tren (Oral non-methyal Tren) 90mg/day (recommended) 6-12wk
    Winstrol (injectable) 100mg/EOD 6-12wk
    Nolva(on hand) if needed
    Torem(on hand) If needed
    Clomid(on hand) 12-16wk
    Letro (on hand) Might run .25 or .5 throughout cycle or if needed
    Dutast( on hand) If needed
    HCG + sterile water (on hand) 5-12wk
    Liver, lipid, blood pressure support ran throughout whole cycle.
    Melatonin for sleep aid
    I am a little concerned about sides (acne, gyno, hairloss) so i might just stop test at 10wk and continue w the tren/winni till week 12. The cycle i had before was really ridiculous so after cutting it down i think this is the best with least amount of sides. So please critique, not sure if i should run the torem + clomid for pct or just stick w clomid. Thank you all of your input.

dude 400mg/wk test tren90mg everyday thats alot more then the test and ur thinking of stopping the test on the 10th week. and test e comes in 250mg so you can do 1ml twice a week thats 500mg. i dont think you should start this cycle. i think you should post everything you have possession of and ask how it should be ran together. and it sounds like ur biggest worry is sides. the better this is put together less you have to worry about sides. someone here with more know then me will put it together for you here

Comment

oh yea!, dont run tren and nolva at the same time.

Comment

Yea, ask sam!!

Comment

the 400mg/wk test e isnt a big issue, ill just inject .8ml instead of 1ml. It is my first injectable cycle and even though some would say 400mg is underdosing, i would rather underdose than over do it. My worry is how my body will react to the drug since I haven't done injectables. As for the Tren i was unclear and i apologize. It is Prohormone Tren, not the actual gear which i got many months ago before i decided to move to real gear. Its compound is identical to X-tren or Tren Xtreme. I have everything in my possession except for the water-based injectable winstrol. I will not be running nolva and tren at the same time. I appreciate you contribution.

Comment

Hey if I were you I would go ahead and get the real gear, keep it basic!!
            Sounds pretty much like your first time..........
            If interested in Tren, go with TREN-A. its a quick ester and if your body can't handle it you can stop taking it and will be out your system fairly quick !!
            And if your going with winni, Go ahead and get some TEST-PROP. Just saying!!!!!!!!
            Sounds to me like your trying to cut up for spring/ summer??? This is ideal.............

Comment

yea test and winni should do the job. dont think you should touch the tren a yet till you have a good feel of the test. your first time injecting test should do good and at that dose i wouldnt worry about sides just pct

Comment

i agree on the real gear, its just i already bought/ currently have the superdrol (masteron oral) and the tren. So i figured why not use it? it will just go to waste if i dont. Yes as i stated before it will be my first time injecting not my first experiencing. The reason i wanted test e is because it is a little more novice than test prop, prop ester seems a little on the advanced side and even though im knowledgeable on it and how to dose i currently have test e on hand. Yes i am plannin on bulking within the first 6 wks then cutting the next 6. even though this does seem like a rookie move (bulking/cutting in same cycle) i am pretty strict and very disciplined w.e diet and lifting so i believe i can get the job done. Thanks for ur input

Comment

so you basically want a lean bulk. do some reading around the sight and look at the first time cycles to see what you get from them.

Comment

man, my head hurts looking at that whole list of gear, prohormones and ancillaries. you are making this super complicated and it doesn't need to be. dont forget that each of those ancillaries can cause various side effects too. it is important to be ready to protect yourself from side effects, but this is overkill. let me try to sift through some of the important points...

test at 400mg is fine. i wouldn't go any lower that 350-400mg EW, but you will grow off of that, for sure. the first time i used test, it was test cyp at 400mg EW and i grew like an animal off of it. if side effects are a concern, i would dump the pro-steroids, superdrol and tren xtreme product. you will probably have more side effects from them than you will with the test! if you heart is set on running them, pick ONE and use it as a kick start for the first 3 or so wks.

as far as an AI, letro is super strong and can kill all your estrogen fast. i would rather use adex at a low dose. that should protect you from gyno from the test. i am not sure how effective it would be with the various pro-steroids/prohormones on the market, so i dont want to comment on that.

...hcg won't hurt. it may help you recover faster.

...nolva OR clomid PCT 2 wks after last injection
                    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Thanks Sam, I just wanted to be covered on all sides. I wasnt planning on using everything just having it on hand. I'm a firm believe in, "Its better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it." I forgot to add that i have a small amount of pre existing gyno from puberty, so i figured id go with letro. I was either going to run it at SUPER low dosage, or use it if gyno flared up. Haha yea im pretty much a pharamcy at this point but better prepared. Ill probably drop the tren, sdrol has monsterous gains. Why wait two weeks for last injection? i was always told, and read that start the pct on the night of last injection and i know ppl who actually start the clomid week before their cycle ended. Thanks sam, always ready to learn more

Comment

to best understand the reasoning behind starting PCT 2 wks after last injection of test, find some info to read up on about esters and how they work. when you take an injection of test, it slowly releases over a period of time. depending on the ester, the half life could be 2 days, 7 days, 10 days, ect. so that last shot of test will continue to work for awhile. you can't start recovering until the test e is gone. waiting a couple wks allows a good amount of the test to slowly clear your system. if you start early, it won't kill ya, but if you do, be sure to run it longer. you want to make sure you're covered when the test is gone. look around some more about PCT timing. 2 wks after teste is pretty common.

i too have had to deal with a small amount of natually occouring gyno that i got as a teen.yea, it sucks! adex at .5mg EOD to E3D has worked well for me. just be careful. if you use too much letro, which is super easy to do without even realizing it, you can stop your gains. though too much estrogen is bad, we are most anabolic when there is some in our system. i've found that when i wipe it out, my gains stop dead. i've heard sdrol is wicked when it comes to gyno, but you've used it before, right? i take it you were ok?
                        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Its also Ideal to not run the Tren-Xtreme and Use the Megavol kick first 4 weeks. but ill warn you. M-drol makes you feel like SHIT even with test. I'd never touch the stuff again simply bc im convinced my liver was at the point of breaking. so beware of Superdrol. you'd be better running Winnie in my opinion for first 6wks for a good kickstart. since Cutting is your goal.

Comment

it looks like a tornado ran across his thread. keep it SIMPLE you can get more sides with too much protection against them.

Comment

That's what I was about to say, I never took the Megavol but I've taken the Tren- Xtreme, Tren gave me noticeable gains but,,,,Man did it make my titties itch!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X