•PCT
    Week 15
    Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Nolva. 40/20/20/10

Thinking of maybe adding an oral tren with that but most likely not
    Another thing.. Is 14wks too long or should I do 8wks

Any good advice welcome
    Thanks!

Maybe add a longer ester test into the mix?

Comment

14 weeks seems on the lengthy side to be running Tren Ace. 8-10 tho, seems normal. It all depends on what you want to accomplish. Maybe if you want to do 14 weeks, juat do test p and test e for the first 4-6 weeks and then introduce the cut mix at week 4-5 as you discontinue test e. Just a thought. I got creative with my last cycle and ended up doing 20 weeks and 12 of those weeks i ran NPP with my test e/p. Worked out great man.
      "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Well I got the bulk pack of cut mix 150. 10-10ml bottles. The guy who referred this cycle to me said I would gain an good 15 lbs of lean/rock hard muscle w/out the water weight an that would put me at 205 right were I want to be. This will be my third cycle.. I didn't mind the test E but I didn't like the water weight I got out of it. It will be a first for me on tren so hope I take to it well! I had no sides from the last 2 cycle so idk...

I will take your advice into consideration. One thing that sucks is pinning everyday for 14wks. But that's the price you pay to look great!

Comment

Working...
        X