Name:	jewels-jade.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	156582Click image for larger version

Name:	angie.jpg
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	156581

Fresh off the presses as they say: The beautiful muscle babe Angela Salvagno looks so sexy while posing in her skimpy lingerie.

She flexes her big strong biceps, chest, quads, hamstrings and calves. She turns around and flexes her ripped up muscular back, toned triceps and hard ass. If you love the vascular, you are going to love this photo set of Angela, they are huge and really pop! Angela pulls aside her bottoms and plays with her big pussy lips and swollen clit. She slowly pulls off her lingerie and starts to flex her entire body totally naked from top to bottom. And Jewels Jade is saying ‘I’m flexing my muscles in my gym clothes is sexy! I love showing off all my hard work to you!

All that sexy muscle is a turn on ! Don’t you want to stick your dick on all my muscles and give me a big load on my abs? I love having my muscles covered in hot cum!‘
    Hardcore (labs) 2 the bone

What The FUCK!!!!!!!!!! are you trying to turn somebody on??????????? EWWWWWW!!!!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	imagesCA8V8Q16.jpg
Size:	7.7 KB
ID:	152546
      Originally posted by biggie View Post
      What The FUCK!!!!!!!!!! are you trying to turn somebody on??????????? EWWWWWW!!!!
      she doesn't turn you on??

lol..

Comment

not even a little bit.
        biggie
        Last edited by biggie; 06-28-2013, 02:54 AM. Reason: need to add

Comment

no the girls he had posted were fine, but it was the posting that was added. Thought I was reading Hustler. lol

Comment

Working...
          X