Ongoing Adex/Arom debate for on-cycle and pct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ongoing Adex/Arom debate for on-cycle and pct

I still think that more than half of the first and second, even third cyclers are confused about which one to run during a cycle and post cycle. I'm about to run my third cycle, but it's been 10 years since my last one so I consider it my first again. Running Test E with Dbol kicker. Now I've read that if some gyno symptoms start then add nolvadex but nolvadex works better with aromasin so perhaps I should run aromasin instead of arimidex during cycle just in case this happens. As for PCT, I would stick with nolvadex taper for 4 weeks. Since the Test E stays in the system a bit longer, I would taper off the Aromasin or Arimidex for 14 days after last test pin then start the PCT. Does this sound right or am I gonna get bashed. Now, I've read a lot of opinions but I'm just looking to run a simple bulk stack with a really safe AI. I know everyone has different reactions to these substances but what is the safest one to prevent any sides?
    I also have a ton of HCG as well...and have read mixed reviews about where to throw it in, if at all.

1-10 500mg test e (250mg twice a week)....I might go up to 750 depending on how I react
    1-5 40-50 mg per day depending on how I feel
    Throughout cycle - .5mg arimidex EOD or Aromasin 12.5mg on pin days
    Nolvadex 40/20/20/10, 14 days after last Test pin

I've only ran adex, and with that stack I did e3d and had no sides, no dryness in my joints either. I've read aro is stronger, and some people that are super prone to sides prefer it over adex. Continue to run the adex e3d for the 14 after your last pin. I know some people prefer to start high and taper down with their pct, but before my last cycle I was at 350 test readings, cycled for 16 weeks, did nolvadex at 40 for four weeks, and waited a month to get blood taken and I was at 720!!! So the stagnant dose of nolvadex worked for me.

If you're gonna go that high with the dbol, stick with 40 for now, 20/20 split every day. Just my opinion, only take the least ammount necessary to feel the best you can.

Comment

sounds good, thanks for info. It helps to hear that someone has direct blood count info for test after cycle too.

Comment

from what I've read, is that nolvadex doesn't really keep estrogen down, it just blocks it from going to the nipple area.

Comment

I started taking .5mg of Arimidex only on the days I pinned. Well it only took a few weeks and my nipples started to get sensitive and slightly puffy so I upped it to .5mg EOD and my energy went way down. After getting some advice I started .5mg everyday and I feel much better with no sides. Now the reasoning behind my dragging butt was maybe high estro. So when I went to .5mg ED I slowly leveled out and have felt great ever since. No dry joints as some people get.
          Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Originally posted by biggie View Post
            from what I've read, is that nolvadex doesn't really keep estrogen down, it just blocks it from going to the nipple area.
            Correct, and AI during cycle is to keep the large amounts of hormones you're introducing into your body from aromatizing into estrogen (not all steroids do this though, but test does for sure). I believe your body is always trying to seek an equilibrium with it's hormones, so the sudden drop in test levels after you quit pinning doesn't automatically shut off your overproduction of estrogen (correct me if I"m wrong). So a pct is like a synthetic estrogen that basically plugs up estrogen receptors (which most are in the breasts), but won't cause estrogen related sides.

Comment

Thanks Bigpa!...glad you're doing this cycle and for posting any hiccups on the way. I should be starting in the next week or so

Comment

Working...
              X