X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Side Effects from Anavar -- HELP!

Hi all,

I really need some help...

I got GP Anavar and only took one 10mg pill daily for 3 days and it's messed up my sleep so much I feel like I'm going crazy. Also, comes with these horrible headaches and an uncomfortable tingling sensation throughout my body.

I'm not taking anything else and I'm a guy.

Has anyone else ever had these effects?

It's quite distressing. And I'm worried maybe I got a bad batch.

PS -- I noticed the stuff smells and tastes like buttered popcorn (seriously). Is that normal?

um 10mg shouldn't do much at all, you could be just allergic to something that makes the tab or something.

Comment

Originally posted by rabbledreams View Post
      Hi all,

I really need some help...

I got GP Anavar and only took one 10mg pill daily for 3 days and it's messed up my sleep so much I feel like I'm going crazy. Also, comes with these horrible headaches and an uncomfortable tingling sensation throughout my body.

I'm not taking anything else and I'm a guy.

Has anyone else ever had these effects?

It's quite distressing. And I'm worried maybe I got a bad batch.

are u sure its Var and not Clen or something else??
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

first why are you taking 10mg of var by itself? that is a100lb woman's dose....second you are either allergic to something in the var, your var is fake or its something else thats causing these things
        Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Yeah it's not the Var, at 10mg's that nothing and you shouldn't feel anything with a dose like that. Gotta be something else like the others have mentioned or coincidence that something happened at the same time.
          The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
          Chat Box Talk And Rules
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
          No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

i could see sleep issues from aas, but 10mg is not going to do much of anything for a male. so let me get this straight, you're taking one pill a day? can you post a pic of the pills and the bag it came in? i've worked with a number of females that have used geneza anavar with good results over the past several yrs. never heard of something like this. like br.big is suggesting, i wonder if something else is going on at the same time here that has nothing to do with the anavar. or as OBD said, this does sound more like something someone might experience from clen. insomnia and headaches are common with clen
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I get both those symptoms with Clen, along with severe cramping in my calves and obliques, lol.

But me thinks if it is the Var, you don't have much of a future with AAS

Comment

Originally posted by cmode44 View Post

But me thinks if it is the Var, you don't have much of a future with AAS
                exactly, what will 500mg of test a week do to this guy
                Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Well I got some of the same stuff and yes it smells like Buttered Popcorn. tabs a little rough looking not as glossy as last batch.
                  I have not tried it yet so don't know about the side effects from it.

Comment

Hi there!

Am new witcha! And happy for my first comment

First of all I want to say there is lot's of counterfeit products on the market under the name of anavar especially the countries which is forbidden to steroid (such as Turkey) so if you bought it cheaper thatn 60$ it's probably fake one!

Apropos does any1 advices Anavar from GENSHI LABS?
                    (and yes i know this is an old subject!)
                    Moriedan
                    Last edited by Moriedan; 07-24-2013, 12:34 PM. Reason: (and yes i know this is an old subject!)

Comment

Working...
                    X