Test E/Dbol Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test E/Dbol Cycle

Hi all,... I'm 37, been lifting since high school, and decided to try another cycle. My first was in my mid twenties when Arotest was well sought after. I've tried Arotest, Sust 250, Winny, Anadrol and a couple others that I can't remember. I had my fun back in the day, loved the strength gains but kept only about half. I think that I was just young and eager to jump right in, perhaps taking anadrol a bit too long without a lot of test. So now I'm getting older, 5'9" weigh about 195, with 13%bf, looking to properly have a nice Test cycle to add some mass while eating properly. My goal, perhaps after a few different cycles, is to add about 10-15 lbs of muscle and then just get vascular as hell. That's about all I want.

So here's a possible cycle that I'll be trying out:
    any issues, please voice it to me

1-10 500mg test e (250mg twice a week)....I've never taken just Test E so I might increase if no sides
    1-5 40-50 mg dbol per day depending on how I feel
    .5mg arimidex EOD or Aromasin 12.5mg

Nolvadex 40/20/20/10, 14 days after last Test pin
    OR Aromasin and Clomid at end

Now, in the past, I've always used clomid as my pct but I'd like to try something new to see if I get better bounce back. I've also never used an "on-cycle" and have read non-stop battles between Arimidex and Aromasin and can't decide which to take during cycle. I'm only leaning towards Adex b/c I can get it...not sure where to get Aromasin.

Well,

Thanks for any comments.....good to be back on the boards....been over 10 years
    backintogear
    Last edited by backintogear; 06-25-2013, 08:13 PM.

Hey brutha. Test E is great! i have had great results from it as well as stacking it with Dbol. it basically comes down to the supplier. and quality of product. I have been using Samson and man there is no other like it! incredible results wether bulking or shredding! im currently in mid cycle and feel amazing.
    I think you have a decent plan for just starting out. see how ya feel and how your body reacts.. also get your nutrition in!! and sleep.. if you have any other questions let us know!

Comment

Back in the day we had a bit more trust between some members and always had more gear for others if they needed it. Now, I have to walk into WU and send my "donations" to some guy that has no vowels in his name, to a country that smells like hot-garbage. With that in mind, I was going to try S4U. They have a "domestic" line of products that will rule out the over-seas issues. Of course, it's a bit pricey. Unfortunately I lost track of my old gear guy aka "border-mule pharmacist." Not sure who Samson is! I was also thinking about trying the Nap-ster's Gear, but again, customs issues are always a gamble.
      backintogear
      Last edited by backintogear; 06-25-2013, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X