Tricep red n warm to touch 2 days after injection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tricep red n warm to touch 2 days after injection

As title says, I tried tricep injection, both are sore but right arm has big redness and more sore. Should I be worried?? Well atm I am lol. Think this is infection?

Do you use the gear for the first time?
    Maybe its an allergic reaction to the oil ?

Comment

it's first tricep injection n i'm not allergic to oil, did same vial on other site n this didn't happen. Injected same amount left and right and it's just right that's getting red that's why I'm worried.

Comment

How many cc"s and what juice did you inject. And what brand

Comment

gp primo 1cc, left is fine for some reason, maybe oil spilled out of muscle to subq not sure at this point, it's still red n warm to touch

Comment

Did you self inject? That sounds like a tricky place to self inject. I'm using GP Test, Mast, and Bold and although there smooth you need to push pretty hard on plunger. I can imagine how the needle would go in and out, side to side even just a little while pinning in such an area. If you were clean it should be ok. It happened to me in the thigh once. Swollen, red for days but cleared up fine.
            sigpic

Comment

What Paul says is true I self inject on the tri's and the first few times it was hard to keep the syringe still so you may have just caused some minor im damage no big deal. Try to ice it and see how it reacts if it goes down you're good. If in fact you do have an infection some antibiotics will do the trick. If the swelling moves or gets bigger go to the doc. Always practice medical asepsis you'll avoid many problems bro.

Comment

Did you use the same sryinge/needle both times? Did you do your left first?

Comment

Working...
                X