my peptide program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my peptide program

so i'm pretty happy with my current program. i'm 17 wks out from a show, just starting my diet and transitioning into cleaner foods. for the last 6 months, i was running blue top gh at 2IU. then about 6 wks back, i moved to nap's hyge's. very very nice i am getting the craziest pumps from it. even more so now that i added igf

hyge gh : 5iu 30 min before training 5on, 2 off

igf : 30mcg right before training

sermorelin 400 mcg and ghrp6 200mcg first thing in the morning, 20 min before eating and again right before bed.

i was using insulin until a couple of wks ago but cut it out to tighten up my mid section. i started the igf, sermorelin and igf last wk and in that time, i've noticed more gh type side effects, hands falling asleep a little and tennis elbow pain. i always get tennis elbow when i up the gh dose, so this is expected

the ghrp6 is making me very hungry. in the future, i think i'll go with ghrp2 to avoid this side effect. i started taking the ghrp without the sermorelin at first and found that my sleep got much better. when i added the serm in at 200mcg, i noticed no additional effect in any way. i expected that it would help with sleepiness. since i have a several month supply, i decided to move it to 400mcg, i noticed that i actually have had a harder time falling asleep initially. i'm wondering if its making me slightly hypo. i'm going to borrow a friend's glucometer and find out if thats the issue.

i am loving the igf, even at this low dose. the pumps are really good and i feel full and pumped for the rest of the night after training
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

which igf you using? lr3?
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

yes sir. DES is sub par from what i understand.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

whats the benifits pining the hgh pre work sam??
        sigpic

Comment

I had actually only done one month of hgh and saw amazing results from it GenezaMeds.Com - The Largest and Most Trusted!
          andyiah24
          Last edited by andyiah24; 06-25-2013, 06:45 PM. Reason: link
          sigpichttp://www.genezameds.com/customers_...banner_715.gif

Comment

Did you take some before and after pics?

Comment

Originally posted by tsek0s View Post
              whats the benifits pining the hgh pre work sam??
              i'll tell you what bro, i've tried it every way i can. first thing in the AM, preworkout, post workout, split it up, take it all at once. i honestly cant tell a difference. what i can tell is that when i take it preworkout, i get crazy pumps. it's a different pump than from AAS. the first couple sets almost hurt, to be honest. so i have to figure that with better pumps, i'm getting more nutrients pushed into the muscle. is this the best way? i have no clue, but it isnt hurting anything. i'm dieting now and down the road, when i begin doing fasted cardio in the am, i will take some gh at that time. not sure if i'll take all 5iu then or not, but i know that i will be making that transition in a couple of months.

Comment

Originally posted by cmode44 View Post
                Did you take some before and after pics?
                yes, i try to take pics every couple of wks, so that i can go back and see how things are looking compared to the past. this peptide cycle is part of my contest prep, which is just starting now. i'll probably be making a contest log in another thread that will include wkly pics. of course, it'll be hard to for anyone else to tell exactly how much of my results are going to be due to peptides, but i have prepped without them, so i should be able to compare how this prep has gone compared to the past.

Comment

Defiantly keep us updated I just started peps myself a month ago and a,pm curious about your results
                  One decision determines your legacy

Comment

mm i understand sam,so what i see 2 weeks now coach i play 5iu BT hgh..1st week i tried am with some cardio or 30 min before the breakfast mm and i saw just a little hungry faster than usualafter the meal and maybe it was in my mind but i was little leaner...2nd week i tried the plan : eating the preworkout meal after about 1 hour i pinned the HGH and after 30 min i was into the gym...so i had the pump that you notice pretty quicker into the workout i was feeling much more leaner/dry at the end also i think it was benifit that i puted the hgh and i have the workout so it passed about 2 hour until my next meal and the HGH i think was keeping me cleaner it had more time to work clean you know what i mean...also coach i started with 4iu and bump to 5iu fast and i didnt notice any side yet just some times i think i have hypoglucemia coach is that possible from hgh??nothing else from sides like joint pain or hand tiredness etc...
                    tsek0s
                    Last edited by tsek0s; 06-27-2013, 09:12 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

hey sam im curious as to u mentioned tennis elbow got worse with the gh? or the igf?? i ask cause im having diff with it myself and was planning on buying one or the other cause i figured it would help me recover..is this a bad idea?? other then rest and ice then heat is there anything else?? fish oil maybe try super cissus at gnc?? i got some deca laying around..please help man cause i cant stand taking weeks and weeks off? cortisone shot?? i dont have insurance so i know itll be expensive..

Comment

How did you reconstitute your IGF L3? Only with Bac water or did you use acid solution? How much acid solution? Is acid solution really necessary?

Comment

Working...
                        X