D-bol only cycle – oral cycle -ultimate oral

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D-bol only cycle – oral cycle -ultimate oral

The bodybuilers of the fiftie-sixties used to use 20 mg/day of d-bol only. Don Howorth told Nelson Montana that he took 20 mgs of Dianabol - methandrostenolone - a month before a show to "fill out" a little. (pic)
    If you would suggest the same cycle on a forum, members would bash and flame you.

Later bodybuilders used more steroids and more advanced cycles and off course competed much heavier by example Arnold used Deca-Durabolin and Dianabol or Deca-Durabolin and Dianabol and Primobolan etc. They used to pyramid it, increasing slowly and after that decreasing the dose.

Still it always amazed me that you see so many mixed injectables (Sustanon – Cut-Stack Nuclear Blast etc etc) but little mixed orals.
    I would think Methandrostanolone –Oxymetholone at 10/25 mg would be great
    Brock Strasser suggested in Strasseroids (T-nation) this comnination, it would be safe.

Winstrol tabs 2 mg 12-14 p/d
    Primobolan tabs 5 mg 8-10 p/d
    Oxandrolone 5 mg 6 p/d
    Clomiphenen citrate 25 mg e.o.d.

Anyone else??
    Click image for larger version

Name:	donhowarth.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	156576

I think it falls under "what we know now, as opposed to then". The hype of liver toxicity is predominant when orals are brought up, and injectables don't have that irreversible effect of harming your liver. I'm not a doctor, nor do I know about liver counts, I just assume what people say about the negative effects on of methylated substances on your liver is true.

My question is, the boys of the golden years, Arnold for instance, ran d-bol for non-stop for months and months, but his liver seems fine so far?

I know alot of pro-hormones have went the route of comping different compounds like superdrol and halodrol, etc.

Comment

ronny thats great becouse everywhere you see negative comments about oral cycles...so maybe can you give some examples of orals only you know some few differents like bulk lean bulk etc..
      sigpic

Comment

I question some of what has been said my self when it comes to steroids. Health officials from a government agency don't have the credibility they use to have.
        Especially after the past years of the hype and scams portrayed on the N1H1 debacle. Steroids have gotten a bad rap in general. Just my 2 cents.
        Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

There is a long time member at OLM that absolutely swears by the dbol/drol combination. I don't think he runs one without the other anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
            Winstrol tabs 2 mg 12-14 p/d
            Primobolan tabs 5 mg 8-10 p/d
            Oxandrolone 5 mg 6 p/d
            Clomiphenen citrate 25 mg e.o.d.

Anyone else??
            [ATTACH]4271[/ATTACH]
            p/d means??
            sigpic

Comment

I was assuming per day.

Comment

DBol is an oldie but extremely good, I know lots of guys with very nice results.
                We need more of these oral cycles, keep it up Ronny!!

If anyone has ideas about orals, like combinations of any kind, let us know!!
                Hardcore (labs) 2 the bone

Comment

Working...
                X