Tne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tne

Is tne alittle over rated as a pre work or is it just me i have ran from .5 cc up to 1.5 cc
    Tried from 1 hour to 3 hour windows before going to the gym I know all stuff effects people different and its not just gp brand either i have tried 2 others sources. Maybe its in my head maybe im just expecting to much from to little.
    Lets here your experiences

I used it last year for a month, 1cc per day. No magic feeling there. It was to kick start cycle. I never get any great strength from anything, don't believe there is such a thing. As usual I get slow but steady progress on or off cycle.
    sigpic

Comment

thats too bad, but i believe it. i once got a 60ml vial of TNE and split it with a friend. i got crazy strong and felt "on" from day one. he, on the other hand, felt the experience was just ok. he liked it as a kick start, as it does work fast, but he didnt get the same explosiveness that i tend to get. when i take TNE, i feel "on" from day one. by day 5, i'm rocking pretty hard with all the effects you'd expect from test. there have been times that i've actually had to be careful not to go too heavy and hurt myself, even though i knew i lift the weight that day.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
      X