MHN Experiences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MHN Experiences

Im trying to decide on a six week kick start for my next lean bulk. I was going to go with T-Bol which I have no experience with, but then I started reading the profiles on MHN and it seems awesome on paper. Anyone have experiences with it? Seems like a 6 week cycle of 10mg per day is cheap too.

try 20-30mg mate split dosses...as i readed to sam he compare it with winstrol and seems to be mild on sides...make a search and you will see the post about MHN...
    sigpic

Comment

I tried searching for it before and after I posted this, I guess I can't figure it out, says there are no results.

Comment

MHN is more of a finishing drug than a kick starter. It has more hardening properties. Im using it in my next cycle at 20mg/day for the last 8 weeks of my cycle
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I went with Anadrol, lol.

Comment

Working...
          X