Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't handle PIP in quad, what other injection spots are good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't handle PIP in quad, what other injection spots are good?

I tried pinning glutes/delts/quads so far. Am quite comfortable with glues already, delts isn't so bad, just feels like a knot in there, but quads hurt so bad. I have hard time bending them for 2-3 days. What other injection spots are ideal to open up?

Also, out of curiosity, is it ok to draw different compounds into single syringe to pin once instead of 2-3 times?

Comment

Spot injection.com. As for mixing different oils yeah you're good to go. Now take into consideration not to go pushing to much into one spot either. I read on here before how much each spot could handle as well. You should be able to search and find that. Good luck that not being able to walk much less push hard in the gym sucks and almost defeats the purpose of juicing.
      manonmac1
      Last edited by manonmac1; 06-22-2013, 06:55 AM.

Comment

I cant handle quads or calves i limp around if im lucky first time coulnt get out the bed
        2 weeks ago u started inject traps 1 cc in eAch side was kinda hard to take my shirt off the next day. Will use it again

Comment

Traps, Lats, Chest, Bis, Tris - just about any muscle.
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

If ur having pain shootn quads I'd stay away from all other muscles except the glutes and delts. Four spots is plenty to use. I've used the same four the past 5cycles and there's probably a little scar tissue but nothing I've noticed. I'm guessing that was ur first quad inj? They are painful and I did them once each with andromix and couldn't walk for almost a week. Looked gimpy. Rotate left right glute and same for delts ull be fine. Ud regret doing calves lats or traps. They don't feel any better. Also if u do decide, longer esters hurt less so any prop or ace will come with pain. Andromix was the worst shit iv ecer injctd but kinda got used to it after a few in each muscle but it was still good shit
            sigpic
            NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Originally posted by RickyBobby View Post
              Andromix was the worst shit iv ecer injctd but kinda got used to it after a few in each muscle but it was still good shit
              No pain no gain! Lol Gear pain is some of the best pain i feel!

Comment

Originally posted by miakis View Post
                I tried pinning glutes/delts/quads so far. Am quite comfortable with glues already, delts isn't so bad, just feels like a knot in there, but quads hurt so bad. I have hard time bending them for 2-3 days. What other injection spots are ideal to open up?
                Try going higher up on your quad, I know the first few times I did quads I was like screw that no more cause I was limping for days and everyone was like whats wrong with you. But now I stay near the outter third part of the quad but only go about four inches down from my hip (instead of halfway down it) and It may ache mildly but its probably my favorite spot. I feel like the upper part of your quad I just mentioned doesn't flex or stretch as much so its not under as much pressure and I'll inject up to 3ml's at a time.
                A Journey of a Thousand Miles Begins with a Single Step.

Comment

i got a small tip for quads...hit quads b4 you go to the gym then hit the stationery bike for 10-15 mins..itll still hurt but not as bad until after a while it will barely hurt...also make sure ur quad is in a relaxed position, or you are basically giving yourself an IM charlie horse
                  Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

The first few injections are deadly but that's how all virgin muscles are it's just that quads have more pain because we use them more often than the other im sites and they support our whole body. Keep pinning I had the same problem now they don't ever hurt and I've done 3cc's into each quad.

Comment

So i did my second trap injection yes both at sametime 1 cc each
                      And no pain at all. I dis it saturday morning and it i tuesday already

Comment

Originally posted by RickyBobby View Post
                        If ur having pain shootn quads I'd stay away from all other muscles except the glutes and delts. Four spots is plenty to use. I've used the same four the past 5cycles and there's probably a little scar tissue but nothing I've noticed. I'm guessing that was ur first quad inj? They are painful and I did them once each with andromix and couldn't walk for almost a week. Looked gimpy. Rotate left right glute and same for delts ull be fine. Ud regret doing calves lats or traps. They don't feel any better. Also if u do decide, longer esters hurt less so any prop or ace will come with pain. Andromix was the worst shit iv ecer injctd but kinda got used to it after a few in each muscle but it was still good shit
                        I did my 1st quad shot the other day of this mix.... Whoa...
                        sigpic
                        NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

does it matter if you pin only in glutes? and i hear two different things that it doesnt matter if you inject into a certain spot doesnt mean that one spot gets more attention is that true i keep hearing two different things

Comment

no it dont get more attention ya need to pin more than one muscle ok tri ya delts there goood to go

Comment

Man 5 th trap injection worked up to 1.5 cc in each
                              This might be a good idea for ya Painless

Comment

Working...
                              X