Gp sus270

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gp sus270

Wow. I've ran several cycles and even ran this SUS before but I've never had it hit this fast. A day after my second 1ml injection my right nipple is very tender, which is a clear sign that this is some good gear to me. I'm on the normal dose of adex and am adding GP mast and GP tren in but I have the fast esters of those two and was planning on running the SUS for a week or two first before adding them in. I'm now going ahead and kicking them in for one the mast will help with the estrogen and two this SUS is well dosed. I'm also adding in another estrogen blocker. Well I'm adding in one that will block it from working on my nipples. Lol This post was only suppose to be about the SUS being so good sorry for dragging it out.
    manonmac1
    Last edited by manonmac1; 06-21-2013, 01:30 AM.

what other estrogen blocker are you adding? not nolvadex, right?
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Hey Sam I guess I should've been more clear. I know where you're going with nolva not mixing well with tren and deca because of the progesterone stuff. Yes I feel like I have to run the nolva for a bit because I've developed a small knot under my right nipple now thats seriously sore. I'm going to lay off the tren for now and hope the mast adex and nolva will clear this up and allow me to at least run the tren on the tail end of this cycle. I keep letro on hand but was hoping not to shut down the estrogen all together so I'm holding off on that for the moment. Thanks for noticing this and trying to head me off. I'm a little confused though as to why this knot jumped out so quick?? I've had some slight problems with gyno before but never this quick. Is there anything in your opinion I should do to help negate this situation? Any and all advice is appreciated!

Comment

good man. sounds like you're doing everything the best you can at this point. don't think i can add too much. too bad theres no way to deal with this without putting a crimp in the plan. as to why it happened now, your guess is as good as mine. theres a good chance that once you get a lump, it's going to stay with you. AI's can shrink it, but you may find that it's something that expands and contracts with your estrogen from here on out, unless you get it cut out. that doesnt mean you have a big problem. many people have this problem and it cant be seen, as long as you keep it small. from this point forward, you'll have to be real careful with estrogen
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Thanks Sam! Its not the first time I've had small issues with this. Its crazy because this morning I woke up and it wasn't so sore and seemed to be a bit smaller. Now we're talking about something the size of a pea at the moment but it is there now. I'm hoping to be able to keep it that way because I don't want to deal with the surgery thing but if push comes to shove I've put to much into my body to be walking around with "bitch tits" and I'll go have it removed.

Comment

Working...
          X