Cannot Stop Eating! What to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot Stop Eating! What to do?

The title says it all. I'm 5 weeks into a Sust/Tren E cycle, which was supposed to be a cut, but I cannot stop eating. I'm eating mostly clean, but the paycheck can only support so many pounds of steak, chicken, and eggs. lol

I try to start my days with at least 8 eggs and/or a cup of oatmeal. I follow it up with some string cheese, yogurt, and a 200 calorie meal replacement/health shake. Lunch is usually 10oz or more of chicken or steak. The next snack is peanut butter then more meat and asparagus for dinner. From 2pm though until I go to bed nothing is ever enough. The peanut butter turns into at least two peanut butter jelly sandwhiches. I go home and eat whatever I can find; peanut butter, cheerios, another protein shake, fruit. I also drink a gallon of water at least.

The hunger isn't normal hunger or hunger out of boredom. It literally feels like my body is screaming for me to eat. I am 250 lbs with bf % in the high teens. I've gained 15 lbs without any movement in the waistline, but it's too big for my liking and wanted it to shrink.

Do I ignore the hunger and stop eating? Or do I just ride this cycle out the way it is going and focus on cutting when I'm not on cycle and the hunger isn't as insane?

use the old trick of filling up on water lol it got me through some hard diets
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

When taking my shakes into consideration I've got to be close to 2 gallons a day. I think I decided that if I can't beat the hunger Ill join it. As long as my waist doesn't start to grow I'm going to bulk.

I could use a little more size anway. After PCT Ill cut down. By that time I may even be big enough to compete and place. Depending on how business goes I may even hire a coach. I don't want to mess around anymore. Time to be seirous.

Comment

have the same issue on tren, I cannot stop eating, the hunger is crazy...

Comment

I have had my moments and some times you have to give in and feed. I always make it a point to do extra time on the mill for it tho.
          Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Ride the Train Bro ... but add more roughage+veggies - salad, spinach, kale, broc, green beans, beets, etc.
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

If hunger continues to be way outta hand, consider taking a primatene tablet a couple times per day. Its ephedra hcl and I notice less hunger when using it.

Comment

Working...
              X