Get on the ball gp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get on the ball gp

Ive been sitting back waiting for geneza to start brewing EQ at higher mgs than 200
    I like using gp gear for all cycles except when i add Eq
    So lets go gp. I see 400 mg EQ by geneza soon

highest i have seen is at 300mg...not sure if it would be stable at 400mg per cc....but considering everyone runs at least 600mg per week, a high dose would be ideal
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

I was hoping they would do the same thing too bigL I ended up getting another lab so I won't have to pin as much oil
      One decision determines your legacy

Comment

I know of a certain guy that has boldenone at400mg/ml. Considering buying it and its comes in 25ml vials and is like 130 or 140 bucks. I am a tad nervous about the pip though. That cancentrations pretty high. Gona have to cut it with some test
        sigpic
        NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Originally posted by RickyBobby View Post
          I know of a certain guy that has boldenone at400mg/ml. Considering buying it and its comes in 25ml vials and is like 130 or 140 bucks. I am a tad nervous about the pip though. That cancentrations pretty high. Gona have to cut it with some test
          the PIP wouldnt be as bad if you mixed it with test ect....im sure (i hope) you are not running EQ alone so you can shoot them together
          Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

I've seen eq doesed at 1000mg/ml I bet that would be like fire putting in you
            One decision determines your legacy

Comment

Once I reach over 600mg Anxiety start to kick in eek,,,

Comment

If u reread my post i did say im going to cut it with test meaning im going to u testosterone and not bold by itself. Who would even think of doing that? not me. I already know about this like i said before but thanks for tryn to help.
                Originally posted by ds222 View Post
                the PIP wouldnt be as bad if you mixed it with test ect....im sure (i hope) you are not running EQ alone so you can shoot them together
                sigpic
                NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

I would be happy for gp to make say 350 or 400 mg eQ
                  I hope there open for suggestions lol

Comment

Working...
                  X