Tren Ace 75mg ED/ Test Prop 100mg ED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren Ace 75mg ED/ Test Prop 100mg ED

Guys I started my cycle this is my 2nd day, had the gear and its been driving me crazy so wanted to jump in. Last tren/test cycle was 6 years ago when my body was in good form. Now its gone to shit I need to get it back.

Running Tren Ace 75mg ED/ Test Prop 100mg ED.

My body is in bad shape, took 5 years out of the gym as 3 kids are a handful and i need to get my body back. I'm 29 y/o 220 lbs, 27% bf.

Cant shift the weight through intense cardio, i.e 9 mile boot runs so im giving this option a bash... some lean size would also be nice.

Pics are bad so please no abuse, i just want to document my cycle for others who are thinking of running the same. My last cycle was Tren E @ 400mg per week and Test Enanthate at 600 mg per week. A long time ago but I put on a hell of a lot of lean muscle and dropped fat like butter off a knife. Fingers crossed the same happens here.

First day - 18.06.13 - mixed tren and test and pinned together, no pain really, slight tickle in through, thank god that didn't progress into a coughing fit, been there done that, its not great.

Second day - Today - seem to have a great pump in the gym, and a certain anger about my workout, maybe all in my head as I guess it may be too soon to notice. One thing, I am the hungriest man alive, eating like crazy, I am also sweating as well - allot......

Ill keep this going and post pics and how things are going. Any mood issues, sides etc and pics.

I would also really appreciate feedback, any advice with regards to training and diet.

Yesterdays food:

7am - 200g spinach / oats and water / shake and water

10am - veg, rice

12.00 - 2 fillets of salmon on bed of mixed leaves / shake and water

3pm - 3 smoked and peppered mackerel and prawns

5pm - 3 chicken fillets with rice

6.30pm - pre workout 2 scoops of craze

7pm - 8.30 - gym

9pm - protein shake and water

Today's food:

7am - 200g spinach / oats and water / shake and water

10am - veg, rice

12.00 - 2 fillets of salmon on bed of mixed leaves / shake and water

3pm - 3 smoked and peppered mackerel and prawns

5pm - steak with rice

6.30pm - pre workout 2 scoops of craze

7pm - 8.30 - gym

9pm - protein shake and water
    Attached Files
    wee.bit.fat
    Last edited by wee.bit.fat; 06-19-2013, 11:50 PM. Reason: spell check

Don't bash urself so hard bud... seen way worse off then u. Not bad got a decent base to work with. Keep that diet right, low cals qnd cardio like big said and with that gear u should have great results if diet and training is right. It'd b nice to see weekly pics as u progress thru ur cycle. I will keep tabs on this thread bro. Goodluck
    sigpic
    NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Cheers RickyBobby, ill keep the pics posted up...

Comment

One question, I hear a lot about HCG on tren cycles to stop the shutdown, I have never run this, would you guys advise and at what dose as may be able to get my hands on the stuff quickly if used during the cycle. I have heard o this used in PCT, can someone share knowledge on this?

Comment

Well guys, im glad to be a member here and look forward to the future. I am sweating like crazy, time for me to go soak my bedsheets and get slapped by the wife. ill check in again soon .

Comment

you probably would have been better off with a beginners cycle since its been so long since your last run..but since you already started it is what it is...i can tell by looking at your food you are on the low side of calories, if you want to build muscle you need to feed them...add some eggs to your shakes, use milk instead of water, stuff like that will add a good amount of calories without making you eat another meal....one last thing, add some kind of food protein to your first meal...protein from food is always better than from a shake.....be patient, you didnt get out of shape over night, and you wont get back into shape overnight either
            Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

I think the hcg is a lot better as a "pre pct". Most guys seem to like to run about 500 iu's per week, up til the last pin.

Comment

Ds222, thanks for taking the time to reply. I will add eggs into my diet each meal, I have the hunger of ten men at the moment so eating is not really an issue, no matter how much I eat I am still hungry.

I have a heavyweight shake mix with 60g protein, 5g cratine, 1300kcals per serving with milk, 2/3 that with water. Ill change my shakes to milk.

I dont expect miracles over night but I know from past experiences my body reacts well to AAS as far as fat is concerned so I would hope there will be a change in 6-8 weeks. Just happy to get back into the swing of things again.

Stallion, cheers for the info re HCG, ill try get a hold of it and run it with this cycle...

Comment

I've done 500iu a week at half way then stopped before pct of clomid nolva and aromasin
                  sigpic
                  NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Cool Ill get on HCG at 500iu as soon as i get it in and stop before PCT. Cheers

Comment

Looking forward to seeing how this goes for you. I'm 5 weeks into a Sust/Tren E cycle. It's basically the same thing you ran years ago. Work hard and eat right and you'll get back to the shape you're looking for in no time. Just takes some patience.

How long are you running this for?

Comment

Hey leanmachine, running for 10 weeks, i have a little more than I thought so ill just use it in this cycle. I hope that body comes back, im sure it will. just back from the gym, I absolutely blasted my tri, bi, shoulders and chest over the last two days so my top half is useless. I cant even raise my arms over my head or wash my pits properly in the shower, i can get a finger across hahaha.
                        I decided to do some abs and finish up with 45min pyramid training on the treadmill, I had insane back pumps, I almost had to stop it was that bad, I hope that dies off, I wonder if there is a way to stop those pumps?

How is your cycle going.

Comment

wee.bit.fat I commented in ur other post ref ur diet + cycle - http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...nd-experiences. - JustMy2Cents
                          - take the advice from all of us + filter thru it + use what works for You.
                          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Thanks ODB I appreciate your advice re the dosage... cheers..

Comment

Update

Today I really feel great, I feel completely pumped non stop, chest and arms... I feel solid and strong. I do notice im a bit snappy today, small things are really irritating me. I am also still in pain so need to find a way to speed recovery, im sure the gear will take care of that.

I got my starting figures wrong. I started at 212 lbs (96.2kg) and not 220. Also started at 28.9% BF. That was on the 19.06.13. As of today it reads 218 lbs (99.3kg) with 25.2% BF.

I have cut all the crap from my diet and eat very clean but it looks like im on track....early days tho..
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X