Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P.O.Box or Home Delivery? - which is safest route

Hello all,
    I'm about to place an order on naps and was wondering whether I should set up a P.O.Box or have my items delivered to a home address. What are your experiences regarding signatures? Is a signature always required? Have some of you had your deliveries left on your doors if you weren't home?

many like the false sense of security they get from getting a private mail box, pmb. It all depends on your comfort level.

Comment

If I was getting something, I rather use another brother's name and send to the PMB, not a po box. That way you can camp and stake out the location front and back for unmark cars and odd people standing in or outside the PMB store. Once you get use to it, you no if the clerk who never speaks to you looks nerves or shouts your name out saying, "Hi Bill Smith" when you walk in something is not right. Some PMB give you a key to come check your box when the store is close. If your use to receiving something without a signature and there is a note saying come back during store hours, becareful. Cause if you need to sign for something they could leave the form in your box for u. Guys you can never be to careful. It's the weak ones that get caught and then think their getting a deal and tell how and where they got it. That is how Genxxl got snagged. Not to mention a dumb jersey boy, excepted a pack at his job, when it was addressed to his home. DUMB DUMB.. Oh well I feel for him. BTW no harm ment I am from NJ.

Comment

Working...
      X