Problems.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems.

I am a new customer with NapsGear and have an issue that i would like an answer to, the only problem is they won´t come back too me and its nearly five days on All i am seeing is good reports about NapsGear, Am i the odd one out?

no your not, I am currently having problems(also a new customer) but am waiting to see if they will answer.
    sigpic

Comment

Relax people. Instant gratification will not happen here. Just give it all some time. This is not McDonalds.
      Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Make sure you check that a ticket was submitted, I thought I did once and waited days for them to write back but nothing then I realized I didn't submit a ticket to them
        One decision determines your legacy

Comment

I don't get it. I come here often and every now and then I see these post with people having problems. I have ordered from our sponsor several times and never had one issue. I've got a couple of friends that have had nothing but the same good experience. I have to question if its not a problem with the ones ordering and not with the sponsor! It's a pretty simple procedure! I can give you both a free piece of advice. You're in good hands and will be taken care of. Submit a ticket and take it up with customer service. Posting on here hasn't got you any closer to where you want to be.

Comment

Well, to be fair I was positing so this gentleman doesn't feel like he is the only person in a sea of happy people, because sometimes it can feel that way. I would put more details in here, but it is against the rules.
            sigpic

Comment

You will be fine don't worry sometimes it will be like that, but all is well once you have the gear it will be childhood Christmas all over again.

Comment

Man I love Christmas

Comment

Got my answer...not the one I was hoping for..but it is at least an answer..
                  sigpic

Comment

Hell ya. Just give it some time.

Comment

billing department has a longer wait period. I had few issues with them but all resolved in the end.

Comment

First time customer with our "sponsor"..I placed 3 orders within the last 2 weeks, one of which had shipped which was the largest order, while the other 2 orders had been canceled BY THEM without me even knowing,apparently our sponsor had cancelled one order because the item was no longer in stock,, and the other order was cancelled by them as well as they added a note that I needed to go to the payment courier and edit the receiver name even though I followed the initial directions precisely ,, so Lil bit of a rocky start here, but hopefully once I recieve my package itll all be a.distant memory,, just would have been great to have received an email when those two orders had been canceled by them to save time.

Comment

That happens. It did to me just do as they ask and all will be fine.
                          Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigpa View Post
                            That happens. It did to me just do as they ask and all will be fine.
                            Yeah they did mention that they where gonna compensate for the mix up,, so hopefully a few free-bees are in order

Comment

Stay cool! It is summer time and people are probably bombarding them with gear for cutting cycles so relax. Give it some time.

ALSO, ask them basic questions. No long stories or weird shit

Comment

Working...
                              X