How is the PIP with test prop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is the PIP with test prop?

Am on GP Test E at the moment. I can't seem to train muscle that was injected for about 3 days besides the glues. Does this mean Test P would hurt more and it's not an option for me in next cycle?

People react different to test prop. For me i dont use it because of the pip

Comment

If test e hurts u, theres a good chance prop will hurt too. Like bigL said though everyone reacts differently to everything. For me, test prop is my first choice. It does hurt for a day or 2 but its nothing i cant get past. It just feels like a sore muscle but only in the spot that i pin to me. Not bragging but i have a pretty high tolerance for pain so im sure that plays a factor in it also
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

It's never bothered me as far as pip so that's why I like running it the only thing I don't like is more frequent injections, I have buddy's almost paralyzed by the stuff when they have done it. It just depends who you are amd how you react like the others said. I'd give it a try amd see how you do
        One decision determines your legacy

Comment

Working...
        X