Naps bt hgh 191aa changed into red??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naps bt hgh 191aa changed into red??

hello guyz i had an order with 200iu of BT hgh 191aa..so package came here today and when i opened i saw dark red tops vials...did thay change them or something??/package came for china anyway...
    sigpic

according to thesse http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.php?7146-blood-serum generic red tops are fake???

here is the photo from the box i got...

tsek0s
    Last edited by tsek0s; 06-14-2013, 10:45 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

im curious about this also i have 5 kits coming myself, supposed to be bt's coming

Comment

i wait some more kits too bro..
        sigpic

Comment

tops

The vials and tops can be ordered anywhere, beside that there all kinds of different tops/caps. If you order in China wholesale you can choose what/ how much and which colour top.

What was analysed is a vial from a certain seller/middleman. We analysed many blue-tops some good others quaetionable some very bad, so is hard/impossible to judge a vial by its top.

Naps wants to offer good quality and if you are not satisfied with the results you can post your feedback here on the forum, but give it a shot i'm almost sure you'll like it.
          RonnyT
          Last edited by RonnyT; 06-16-2013, 11:39 AM.

Comment

ronny its my first time so i thought to go on 5iu from the start so i though i will get sides soon like carp tunel pain and joint pain right??i am in 3 days now so i will wait to see...also i wait from naps some more hgh i am curius to see what they will send this time..
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tsek0s View Post
              ronny its my first time so i thought to go on 5iu from the start so i though i will get sides soon like carp tunel pain and joint pain right??i am in 3 days now so i will wait to see...also i wait from naps some more hgh i am curius to see what they will send this time..
              start at 3iu...5 is a high dose
              Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

yeap i know ds222 i will stay at 4iu...but just i worried about that red tops hgh i confused a little i hope they will work proper
                sigpic

Comment

I also received the red tops about 2-3 months ago, I contacted them and was told they were 2 different suppliers "no difference".. after 2-3 months 75% of my grey facial hair is gone and my leg/knee injury is making fast progress (plus other noticable changes) so I'd have to believe the color of the tops don't make a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by bigearl View Post
                    I also received the red tops about 2-3 months ago, I contacted them and was told they were 2 different suppliers "no difference".. after 2-3 months 75% of my grey facial hair is gone and my leg/knee injury is making fast progress (plus other noticable changes) so I'd have to believe the color of the tops don't make a difference.
                    ahh, good good. Looking to pick up some soon.
                    Airborne. Air Assault. Pathfinder.

Follow Me.

Comment

Working...
                    X