lowering test levels quick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lowering test levels quick

I have blood work that is going to be 4 days and I want to tank my test levels out HOW?????
    Last inject was test cyp 9 days ago round about 125 mgs .

cancel + reschedule appointment - car trouble, work issue, ?? something

Remember these Doc's work for u, ur paying for their service - ur the customer/client.
    ODB
    Last edited by ODB; 06-10-2013, 04:29 PM.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Man I wished I hadn't used my own
      it has been a week since last inject

you can't lower supplemental test can you.

Comment

ODB. How long think I should be out of town LoL

Comment

If I recall correctly and if you used test Cyp its 18 days. What did you take ?
          Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

I remmembet one time i was nervous so i read Tagament would lower levels not sure if it did but i PASSED

Comment

yea it was cyp
              problem is the extra I did when I was prescribed 100mgs every 2 weeks I trough in about umm maybe 750on top of that.
              I really have low t so if I foul this up im on my own

Comment

i should have just been patient
                doc called me in to review blood work he had done prior and poped test on me

new doc is real open minded he said he wantsme at optimal levels

like around 850 to 1000

Comment

I was lucky with the doctor I found to. Lets me ride at 900 to 1100. laughs when my free test comes back high and tells me thats great Few and far between when you find one. Dont go into panic mode. Just call him and tell him you work in Washington and will be away for a few days. If he askes what you do keep it simple. Tell him you work
                  for the NSA and you have some work to catch up on... LOL!
                  Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

I keep doing the math over and over and even if I did say 2300mgs broke into 5 pins by 36 days the remaining test would be about 300 or so. I think I'm going to have to go see my sick dad for a week or two. I won't have the cash for Doc. or test anyway. My sex drive is already taking a shit, and any energy I had in gym is dissipating.
                    I'm starting to get all sentimental and stuff, I'm just glad I have you guys. LOL
                    for real thanks fellas I can't go anywhere else for this sort of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Epe View Post
                      ODB. How long think I should be out of town LoL
                      Just to be safe I would go 2-3wks (after last pin).
                      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Well fellas I finally got the blood work done. I only waited a one week later from the date the test were scheduled for for a total of two weeks
                        after my last pin of 125mgs test cyp. Got the results today.
                        My total test was @225ng/dl
                        prolactin was at low side of normal
                        estrogen was also low.
                        like I have said before thanks for the advice guys.

Comment

At 26 years old, my total test measure 320 and my doc said I was fine.... That's how I started aas, to try and jump start my system. After my first cycle, dosed higher than TRT, I was at 750 amonth after my pct.

Comment

Working...
                          X