Switching from EOD to ED injections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switching from EOD to ED injections

I'm running GP andromix (tren-ace, test-prop, mast mix) @ 75mg eod. I don't seem to have any side effects, no nightmares, nothing. I honestly dont know if it's working or if my progress is just due to a clean diet and good workout routine. Only blood work would be able to tell if it's in my system because I dont have that "invincible" feeling that everyone claims to have.

Currently im rotating my glutes and quads which is 4 injection sites. I want to try out 37.5mg ed injections to see if there's any change. How many more sites would I need to open up? I have 25g 1.5" syringes currently and I imagine I'll at least open up 2 more sites on the delts so I'll probably have to order some more (perhaps 1" instead).

I've been on cycle for almost 4 weeks now.
    Last edited by corsair; 06-07-2013, 02:26 PM. Reason: added how long ive been on cycle

sigpic

I did andro mon, wed and fri. It worked fine so ED is not really going to make a difference as opposed to EOD. When you said 75 mg you mean 1 .5 cc I assume. Maybe you should be doing 2 cc EOD which gives you 100 of each compound per day. As far as being invincible, you need to stop believing the hype. It's been said here many times, gear is not magic. You will slowly see your strength gains go up per week, maybe an extra rep or two or 5 lbs more per week. I experience being a bit tired from Tren and I get lumps under my breast that go away when I'm done, of course ai's keep it from getting out of hand. Again in the past couple of years for me since starting gear I have never felt any kind of special powers or really anything. Maybe some good pumps from orals.
    sigpic

Comment

you are using too little...i was doing 1 cc per day with a cc of sustanon and got good results...if you want to keep going every other day then make it 2 cc EOD
      Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Working...
      X