Gyno?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gyno?

Doin .5 amiradex eod nips a lil sensitive n I feel like they're a lil puffy. Ending wk6 of 12wk cycle of test ran dbol 40mgs the first 5wks. Feel like energy is down a lil also anyone think I should do a 5-7 day nolva maybe to knock out some sides?

I had that problem too bro. I started taking .5mg ED and it helped a lot. However my energy is down again also. I had that happen a few weeks ago but it got better. I will be seeing what advice you are given.
    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

No one has input?

Comment

The energy aspect is technically dependent on the type of juice you're on. I had this problem I felt extremely lazy and didn't even want to work out I ended up taking 5 hour energy for that but after a while it went away. You possibly could also up the amount of testosterone you're dosing to help this. As for the gyno I've found that letrazole is a premium remedy for this. I even got some for a friend who had naturally developed puffy nipples and it flattened it up pretty quick. I also take it to help my gyno issues that I have experienced while on 1800mgs of juice a week.

Comment

letro every day for 10 days or til gyno is gone...warning, you will feel like shit as your estro is wiped out, but gyno will be gone
          Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Give a try to letrozole "femera" ..
            But you should have to know that if ur "on" and you blast with letro a possible rebound of estro can occure .. And ur gyno will be back again.
            Try to add letro 10days an a row .. But keep youre actual AI to prevent the rebound..

Comment

Working...
            X