First time trap injection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time trap injection

So i need to use more injection spots cause i need to give my delt abreak cause of some hematoma. So lastnight loaded up 2 syringes with 1 ml each and injected 1 in each trap so far so good pain wise. My question is how many ml per body part per injection

quads/delts 2ml bro and glutes 3ml but its not only how much ml you will shoot concatration/ml is the problem... like if you shoot a test with 400mg/ml and hit 3ml into one spot you will fuck it up
    sigpic

Comment

i shoot 3 everywhere...depends on your size and i found that good quality gear that is thin seems to make it easy....also have you tried the ventro-glute? guys put up to 5ccs there with no problem, no matter what size you are
      Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Havent heard of ventro glute i will look that up
        Wow 3 cc in delt. Ive been shooting 2.5 cc in delt and now i have a hematoma the size of a baseball sticking outta my shoulder i guess just shit luck on my part I have done 3 cc in glutes. Now im gona try other places the traps are feeling descent alittle tightness hard to take shirt off lol

Comment

Chest isn't bad at all with 2cc
          One decision determines your legacy

Comment

also try quads, if you hit the stationery bike for 5 mins after you inject, itll keep the virgin muscle pain down
            Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Quads have been working awesome for me. This is my first cycle and I was worried about the PIP I keep reading about with virgin muscle but I have had zero problems. Going to try delt Monday.
              Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Delts are the easiert and probably less painful I think any virgin muscle I start off with just half a cc
                One decision determines your legacy

Comment

Ventrogluteal site : http://books.mcgraw-hill.com/medical...ctionSites.php
                  Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Thanks Time bandit

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
                      ....also have you tried the ventro-glute? guys put up to 5ccs there with no problem, no matter what size you are
                      One of my Favorites (takes some balls the 1st time).
                      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I didn't know we could till now. Cant be know worse then where I been pinning already.
                        Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

I can't imagine pinning my traps. I've been using both quads and delts. I have seen post on web where guys use calves,biceps,even tris.
                          I can by no means stand a shot in the ass. It don't hurt ,just pussifies me. How long does it take for the hemo knot to go away.

Comment

No idea yet its still there about 3 weeks hasnt gone down and seems to get bigger when working out but after the gym it goes down to about the size of atleast a golf ball I shot the first trap injection on thursday night i shot them both the hardest part was trying to take my shirts off and on
                            I might try them 1 more time

Comment

I tore my tricep not to long ago ,it didn't hurt. It was wild cause when I would workout it would knot up
                              bad but at home it only stuck out about half the size as when I pumped it up. I tore it on the outer tri just under the horse shoe.
                              I think if it had been in or closer to the tendon I would have had a hell of time with recoop.
                              Are you sure you have fluid in there. Have you seen the Doc.

Comment

Working...
                              X