Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schering Testoviron vs GP Test E

Hello JM

In the middle of planning my 7th cycle and wanted to get an insiders perspective on whether they believe testoviron or GP Test E is the superior product. Any insight on this will be helpful! Train hard and train smart fellas

-Nature
    "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Bumping this. Hope all is well everyone and have a great weekend.
    "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

Comment

Never used testo v but only have nothing but good things to say about GP products. I dont think you can go wrong with GP
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Alex, thanks for getting back to me. I love GP bro, and my last cycle was all GP and I had my most significant gains of any cycle thus far. I have done a little reading and a lot of people are saying the Schering testoviron is actually human grade test. Anyone out there who can confirm that or have tried it themselves and can offer any input? Thanks fellas.

Comment

i have used bayer testoviron from pharmacy bro and norma testosterone from pharma too i have to say that testoviron was much more greater
          sigpic

Comment

I have used Testoviron and in my opinion it was superior to any of the UGL's test products that I have used. And I have tried a few. Libido went way up and that was with just 1 250mg. ampule a week. You would expect that with Bayer being a major pharma. No pip at all.

Comment

Working...
            X