Safelife!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safelife!!

Looking like beast!!! What are your stats/ Body Weight?

Thanks, 6'2 287 lbs. Off season. Show prep is 245 or 250 lbs.

Comment

Yea, YOUR A MONSTER!!!!!!!!! That's bad,, your show weight is my bulking weight!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks, bro. Wish NPC judges in CA thought so. They short change us from the East coast.

Comment

Keep it up!!
          Won't be long before we see ya on Flex mag.!!!

Comment

Yea, iv'e been in Muscle Mag and Muscle Media 2000 and 1 protein supplment advertisement, which I'm not allow to speak against till another year.... So I'm no rush for Flex, there is a lot that goes behind that crap, if you are not top 10th.

Comment

Damn............ Right now i'm 6ft. @ 245pds. I measure 18in. biceps 49in.chest.. ( not trained since Aug. )
              I ran a cutting cycle over the summer, I got down to a solid 225 ( Benched 405 for a set of 2 )and benched 315 for a set of 15!! I've always been strong on the bench but I am having a serious problem getting my chest to GROW,, Could you advise any???
              I'm thinking about a show this year, first time in my 12yrs. training !!!!!!!!! THANKS FOR ANY INFO.

Typical Sets: Warm-up 15 reps
              10 reps
              8 reps
              8 reps
              6 reps
              Then a set of 4 for a power set...

Comment

I will try and help. Is this all you do for chest????? Let me no, I will PM you advise that may help, but I need your entire chest routine.

Comment

No, I do a total of about 15 sets for chest
                  Flat bench
                  Incline bench
                  I'll change it up and do the pec deck vs. flys
                  Hammer strength
                  After said and done I'm in the gym about an hour and 1/2 - 2hrs.

Comment

Working...
                  X