TRT help advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRT help advice

I have been on TRT for 2 months now. I was on andro gel first but it was to expensive and messy. I finally talked my old Doc. into letting me self inject test cyp. He told me he was going to give me a 10ml vial but later I found out that he only prescribed 2mls a month. I pinned a ml 200mgs on week 1
    and started to feel crappy since andro was wearing off so I pinned a ml of my own GP test cyp 2 week by week three I felt like a freakin hero so I figure what the hell week three I pinned a ml of scrip cyp still feeling great week four I pinned my own stock again feelin good not like on cycle but good sex good, confidence good, fat melting off and gaining weight, mind you I'm only on 900mgs a month. Talked to doc about giving me the 10ml vial he wanted blood so I gave it to him he ran a (total test) test. Came back 1500 he about shit range is 300 to 1200 so I'm thinking maybe just 750mgs a month would be good. He said no 2mls month and when I asked him to run complete hormone panel he flat said no so I fired him. Found new doc told him all I just said sept about shooting my own stock. He took blood came back 1500 total and 233 free test. I have been shooting 1/2 ml a week to try keep from lagging at end of week seems to be working. New Doc told me that Aromatase enzimes was a myth and it was all bullshit about test conversion. I am going nuttso trying to find good doc. I have researched and researched and I ask these Docs questions about gyno cause even on the dose of 800mgs a month my nipples get tender. Just need feed back new Doc wants me to only pin 200mgs a month that shit aint happening. Fraid if I tell Doc about taking adex and pinning my own stock he'll screw up insurance.
    Epe
    Last edited by Epe; 06-05-2013, 10:10 PM.

Originally posted by Epe View Post
    I have been on TRT for 2 months now.
    He took blood came back 1500 total and 233 free test.
    Glad he did Free test (1500 total means bullshit). Gonna be hard to get anyone to give u a script for more but try to ask for 200mg wk.
    I feel best when I split my Inj 3xwk (for my TRT I use slinPins + go SubQ - has worked well).

U gotta come off + get ur test level low for the Blood Test - all of them. These guys all would shit their pants if they knew what we really do
    + ur right 1 ass Doc can fuck up ur Ins.

As for Aromatase + E2 being a Myth - Doc's a dolt - their r 2 issues, too high or too low - both suck.
    Find if u have any Compounding pharmacy's in ur state they will have a list of "Friendly Doc's" - ( I did a quick google search + found several in TX)
    ODB
    Last edited by ODB; 06-05-2013, 11:11 PM.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Ive been on hrt for almost 4 years. In the begining i had to do bloods every 3 months when a test would come back high he would say a shit you must of inject aday before blood test. Hahaha id say yup

Comment

ODB did what you said and went to local compounding pharmacy and asked them if they could help. They referred me to a local Doc that they refer folks with this sort of problem to. He is an ear nose and throat Doc. Lady said I would be very pleased with results.I called and his nurse she ask me if I was feeling fatigued. Man you were freaking spot on I would have never known to go that rout. Anyway I am seeing him Monday. Thanks for the info.
        Epe
        Last edited by Epe; 06-06-2013, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X