Nolva & Clomid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nolva & Clomid

Can someone tell me do they both bring the same sides..? (acne, blurred vision, headaches...etc). My last PCT I took Clomid and it was horrible hot flashes, acne, blurry vision, felt like a visually impaired woman. If so should I expect the same sides from Nolva this time around?

Originally posted by mega0888 View Post
    Can someone tell me do they both bring the same sides..? (acne, blurred vision, headaches...etc). My last PCT I took Clomid and it was horrible hot flashes, acne, blurry vision, felt like a visually impaired woman. If so should I expect the same sides from Nolva this time around?
    the reason you got the sides is usually due to the dramatic change in hormone levels...i would try adjusting (lowering in your case) the dose..i personally dont use clomid due to the effects it seems to have on people
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

no mate they dont have the same sides..nolva is AI while increasing libido blocking oistrogens and deacreasing igf
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
        the reason you got the sides is usually due to the dramatic change in hormone levels...i would try adjusting (lowering in your case) the dose..i personally dont use clomid due to the effects it seems to have on people
        I was in the same boat. I would say adjust the dose you are taking in. It seemed to work for me, for a short while. The blurred vision really got me hard. I had to switch to Nolva. I respond better to it. Clomid, I used because it was accessable to me relatively easily. I suggest not using the easy road. Dont be a product of your enviorment in this case.
        Airborne. Air Assault. Pathfinder.

Follow Me.

Comment

Originally posted by AIRBORNE View Post
          Clomid, I used because it was accessable to me relatively easily. I suggest not using the easy road. Dont be a product of your enviorment in this case.
          True, true! Nolva gets a "pussy" rap from some people. But if you get the dosage right, it's effective.
          Also, it won't promote the bad cholesterol levels that A-Dex can. My cholesterol is 160 at 47 years old. That's a good number.
          Get regular blood work and see what works for you.

Comment

use nolva unless you used a nor-19 compound such as decca or tren then use clomid take the nolva depending on how long and how much gear you took but my normal pct with nolva is wk1 50mgs wk2 40mgs wk3 40mgs wk4-5 20 mgs it works great for me and I always like to add hcg to my cycles to to make it easier to come off.take the hcg 250iu every 5 days during your cycle right up till when you take the nolva it will help your body still produce test on its own during the cycle so it wont shut down completely.you can make it 500iu every 5 days if your really high on the test.

Comment

Working...
            X