pretty bumed out and need some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pretty bumed out and need some help

I'm two weeks away from ending my first test e cycle and loved my results. I need a post cycle asap to start in when I'm done. My guy I was getting stuff through won't answer my calls so Im not sure what I need to take and not even sure if I will get my post cycle. Any advice of what to do for my post would be awesome. And where to get it. Thanks again guys and sorry for the newb post.

What dosage are you taking of test e? I hate to be the one to point out the obvious, but you might consider next time getting your pct at the same time you get your aas. if you are really afraid of what will happen after your cycle, you may consider lowering your dosage by half for the 1st week, and then the 2nd (last) week lowering that by half as well. its called tapering off..it works..but its just a waste of good test. atleast you'll be less susceptible to a hard core crash. nature of the beast.

Comment

With only two weeks left in the cycle, I would recommend getting some nolvadex from a research company. I think that would be the fastest route.

Comment

doctor or naps?

Comment

I would stay on until you get your pct

Comment

I'm taking 500mg a week. I know I should have gotten everything all together next time will be different. should I order my stuff through naps? Says on their site to use coinstar how does that work?

Comment

You should have never started without having a PCT ready.. I agree with Big L, I wouldn't come off until you have something.

Comment

Yea I'm an idiot won't do that again.

Comment

Originally posted by msl2987 View Post
                  I'm taking 500mg a week. I know I should have gotten everything all together next time will be different. should I order my stuff through naps? Says on their site to use coinstar how does that work?
                  N@ps is great but u don't have the time to wait.
                  I would order from a peptide site "research chemicals" (like stallion said) their r plenty out their.

I personally have been good with extreme... peptides
                  "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
                  X