Need some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help

Jus entering mid point of 12wk test e cycle n got my pct ready to go but I'm goin with research chems. Anyone have any experience with them if so which product n how was the pct?

r those the liquid chems? if so i didnt think they worked 2 well n they were average price
    sigpic
    NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Was told by a few experienced aas users that this was a good way to go jus tryin to get some feedback from others that have gone this route

Comment

im sure most people that are on or have used aas have tried research chems since they are more easily obtainable. ive used a bunch of them, clomid, clen, nolva, ldex etc. worked good
        NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Thanks scys I've got some nolva ima use

Comment

it all depends on where u purchased them + if they r real or bunk or commonly underdosed or overdosed?
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I went extreme heard good things

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                it all depends on where u purchased them + if they r real or bunk or commonly underdosed or overdosed?
                x2. each company has its own rep. some are good. some not so good. some are garbage. the most dangerous part is that from what i see, a lot of them lack consistency. they may make good stuff today, but the next batch might be off. especially with chemicals like clen or t3 which are dosed in MCGs. its a lot easier to make mistakes when the dose per ml is very very small.
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Thanks everyone am takin all I consideration

Comment

Originally posted by Shagadelic View Post
                    I went extreme heard good things
                    I use them also.
                    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Also lookin to find out wha indicators I can look for if pct is underdosed or bunk?

Comment

Working...
                      X