Question board and admin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question board and admin?

How do I put a picture so when I post a pic is next to it?

Found it. Had to click use .

Comment

Safelife, Is that you in the pic?????

Comment

Hell yea!!! I want to know too. That's diesel right there!
        Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

Yes, that is I. i just changed the pic to show u me now, at 295 lbs. The other pic was a show i did in oct 2010. They nick name me at shows, The Beast from the East. Crazy, hated it at first, and now at weightins, they just say, hey beast.... Anyway glad to be hear. My competion weight is usually 245-250, that other pic i went in at 264. it was like I gained a few pounds when I carbed up the day of the show. I don't have that type of body where I can carb up 2 or three days out from a show. Carbs start to spill. Ronnie Coleman , told me to try carbing up at 3-4 a.m and go back to sleep. I did it I was more swollen then ever when I woke up, veins and cuts I never seen n my lower back and up my legs. Crazy, anyway thanks board.

Comment

yea, you look huge bro! "the beast" fits thats crazy about carbing up at 3am. i'm one of those guys who can start 2-3 days in advance. it takes me awhile to fill back out.
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

how tall are you?
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

6'2 in height.

Comment

Yea, my insulin levels respond to carbs......

Comment

Working...
                  X