Mid-cycle dosage change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid-cycle dosage change

I was wondering if any of you ever changed your cycle in the middle and upped the dosage? What made you make the decision and how did the results turn out?

I'm currently on week 3 of my cycle. This was the first time using tren so I kept it light:
    1-8: Tren-A 75mg EOD
    1-8: Mast 75mg EOD
    1-8: Test prop 75mg EOD
    1-8: 250iu HCG EOD (should prob just switch to 2x/week)

I have adex on hand but haven't needed to use it.

Right now, I feel like I'm one of the lucky ones. I've had, so far, nearly 0 sides. I've only had nightsweats twice. In the gym, I feel alright. I don't feel "invincible" like others on tren say they feel and I was looking for something really aggressive when I first began. Only 3 weeks and my scale says I've gained ~4lbs and dropped .5% bodyfat.

Anyways, I'm happy with the results so far and I don't want to get too greedy. I was just wondering if any of you decided to change your cycle plan in the middle.

sigpic

there is no reason to change anything this early in. i have upped doses and changed compounds, but thats in the middle of a long cycle and only after i exhausted what i was already using. if you see your results slowing, the first thing i would look at is your training, diet and cardio.

i would use a little adex if you are having estro related sides or not. it will keep more of your test from converting to estrogen, thus keeping test levels higher. plus, if your goal is dieting, you want to keep estrogen low to help in the fat liberating process

oh and at this stage, your gear should have just kicked in a wk ago. for me, side effects with tren will slowly get worse over the course of this point, to the end of the cycle
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
      there is no reason to change anything this early in. i have upped doses and changed compounds, but thats in the middle of a long cycle and only after i exhausted what i was already using. if you see your results slowing, the first thing i would look at is your training, diet and cardio.

i would use a little adex if you are having estro related sides or not. it will keep more of your test from converting to estrogen, thus keeping test levels higher. plus, if your goal is dieting, you want to keep estrogen low to help in the fat liberating process

oh and at this stage, your gear should have just kicked in a wk ago. for me, side effects with tren will slowly get worse over the course of this point, to the end of the cycle
      thank you, this was very helpful. my original plan was to do .25mg eod of adex, but someone suggested that with this low of a dose the mast would be enough to suppress the estrogen conversion

sigpic

Comment

i dont believe it will actually suppress conversion as much as act like a SERM, binding to the receptors...i could be wrong about that so dont quote me. if you find out for sure one way or the other, pls let me know
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
        X