No announcement yet.

Start with prop and end with enanthate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start with prop and end with enanthate?

So prop kicks in early, and enanthat takes 3-4 weeks to kick in. In order to feel test from beginning to end, do you pin both prop and enanthate in beginning and cut out the prop? or just prop in beginning and switch to enanthate? Also how should the dosing be??

you could use the prop to kick start the long acting test, just like you would do an oral kick start. i find its hard to find the balance though, of when to cut the prop out without feeling a mild dip in hormone levels. if you go too long, you're test e will be working with the prop on top of that. personally, if i use test to kick start, i like TNE. no waiting, go directly to pumped within a short time. in fact, i can see strength from day one. then after a couple wks, i lower the tne and cut it out all together by wk 4
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Are you pinning the tne Ed Sam or eod? Looked into tne last night some love it pre workout some not so much
      One decision determines your legacy

Comment

recently, i started using it again in the TNE/dbol blend from GP. its good stuff. usually with TNE, i take it 5 days a wk on training days. although there is no ester, i've done blood work to prove that my levels get very elevated for days after my last TNE shot
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
        X