bought items on sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bought items on sale

If I bought items on sale, and paid via western union yester and it stays pending on waiting for approval, will I lose out on the sale price if they don't pick up the western union payment till monday?

You will miss it and be screwed. It has happened to me twice While using the bank trasfer

Comment

Lovely, that gives me the warm and fuzzy feeling I was looking for. I wonder if they pick western union payments on sat and sundays.

Comment

so what happened to the money you sent them then if they didn't honor the price.

Comment

I don't know about the bank transfer but used the normal method and my payment got flagged and I had to resubmit it. I originally paid on Thursday and didn't resubmit it until Monday and naps honored the sale price. Once your payment is put in as processed you're good to go with the price at that time not when the money is picked up.

Comment

If you submitted your MTCN before the prices revert back (usually tuesday/wednesday) then you should be good
            NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Originally posted by Scys View Post
              If you submitted your MTCN before the prices revert back (usually tuesday/wednesday) then you should be good
              This. End of story.
              http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Yes u will b fine as long as it was entered before the sale was over. Dont no y ne1 would tell u u wouldnt b. Theyre wrong
                sigpic
                NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Working...
                X