gp oral tren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gp oral tren

hey guyz 2 of my friends with awasome stats are 3 weeks now into oral tren with 5 tabs/day and nothing felt or change no sides too what ispossible goin on??
    sigpic

I kinda felt that it was either underdosed or half were real and half weren't. Idk though. Somedays Id feel nothing and other days I'd feel it right after my first pill in the am. Example would be serious back pumps and sweating after the 1st pill but somedays nothing for a few days no pumps or sweating at all. Kinda weird but that's wat happened with me. Still got some left.
    sigpic
    NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

i dont know bro, at 500mcg, thats 2 tabs of GP OT, i was experiencing full blown sides within 3 days
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

sam i thought they are underdosed...i puted 6 pill into me for 3-4 days and felt nothing...maybe i will contact with naps to inform them..
        sigpic

Comment

i was taking two pills a day and i was warm during the winter months in iowa i was able to manage going around without a jacket or overcoat so if you get real
          OT you'll feel it pretty soon after it being administered
          “Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don’t nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight.”-Ronnie Coleman

Comment

i contacted with naps and they asked my banch infos maybe its just uderdosed and they will replace so i will post when i see the good one
            sigpic

Comment

hey guys at week 3 i was beginning to question this product and its quality also, i read most of people were getting the crazy sides and results alot earlier than this, but i continued on with 5 tabs a day from week four and on all the sudden my strength on everything shot thru the roof, my muscles look like they were going to burst and all veiny and shit even before training, i will say i loved the product but i never experienced all the sides from this but defintely got the results, i say give it another week or two and i believe the magic will happen as it did for me

Comment

I have ran oral tren twice with good luck
                I was wondering your batch number cause i have 2 bags laying around i you dont mind
                If its the same batch i wont waste my time

Comment

yea bro here it is...lot: GP373F 2 bags had the same LOT
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DanTheMan View Post
                    i was taking two pills a day and i was warm during the winter months in iowa i was able to manage going around without a jacket or overcoat so if you get real
                    OT you'll feel it pretty soon after it being administered
                    Id assume its real got it from naps, didnt feel anything like I did on their dbol
                    sigpic

Comment

looks like im going with superdrol!

Comment

Working...
                      X